Ninja gaiden>all

Best answers
This game rocks. Has to be one of the best games i played in years.

Its tough enough if i slack i will die. This is not your normal lets make a game full of blood and skip out on gameplay factor types.

You like killing? Do it with style. this game limits is only by your skill. Plus Its not a button smasher making it one of the best ninja games of all time hands down.

xbox live= master toury. If you think your the best ninja put your skills vs others around the world.

Over all this game is one of the best i ever played. Plus being able to upgrade swords use chucks Combo something to death. Boss fights= hard!! Do ninja magic , *takes a deep breath* and able to unlock ng1 2 3. I will say this out does halo for one of the best xbox games hands down.

Super Moderator
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Yea, a guy on my floor bought it and it's all he plays. I've watched him play quite a bit, only thing I would say bothered me was that the camera at times was beyond stupid, other than that, solid game.

Best answers
Yes that is one problem but i am use to it i guess. Just something extra you have to get use to. Its not THAT bad as in kills the game. But at times you wished it would be better

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Makes me wish I bought an X-Box. It seems that console had a piece of $%1* start, but is getting waaay better...

brainfeeder
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
A ninja game on X-box live is definately different... I can't imagine the eye candy ninjitsu. It sound like something worth looking into.

Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Does it have Ninpou? O_O (greedily looks)

lol

Best answers
yes it does. and it even says so on what you get. Not only that but each person fights diffrent as in.

I went to fight this boss. and i dodge and counter. My friend on the other hand rushed in and did combos roll and did kick. Both of us beat the boss mine was with more style tho :)

This game is all about combos and style. Ok picture this

You have 5 ninjas. Vs you. Now this is not the type of game to make you say awww weaklings. Because even they can kill you. Will tell you what happen to me.

I was pwning them. I did a wall run up just off the wall and landed on one of them shoulders. did a teleport looking shadow image and slice ones head off. I was doing good. Then they got smart and when i did a wall run. they threw this ninja thing like naruto has and it stuck on me. I was like wtf and they blew up. i go flying off the wall to a ninja jumping mid air doing a combo on me. as i fly down another one combos me sending me rolling to my feet to yet another one of them blowing up darts landing right on my chest. Lets just say i think the ninjas learn your fighting style because if i block to much they start to throw. If i flip to much they do this type of stuff. I love it. I feel like i am playing a naruto battle.

Best answers
Oh crap you can run on water :0 i just found this out. lol holy.

This game alone makes xbox worth it. It sux having to go to class when i want to play ugh

Super Moderator
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
NightShade said:
Oh crap you can run on water :0 i just found this out. lol holy.

This game alone makes xbox worth it. It sux having to go to class when i want to play ugh
Pfft, class, the guy on my floor is so obsessed with that game, I don't even remember the last time he went to class this week lol.

Best answers
lol he is so lucky. I paying for classes so i need to go even tho if this was highschool i would be faking sick right about now

Best answers
i wanna get ninja gaiden/ soul calibur
shame that i don't have an xbox, and that ps2 games are overpriced... anyone know where i can get an emulator?

★ Black Lounger ★
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
overpriced?, well, if you were caught downloading and using those illegal files the price actually paying for the games wouldnt seem so high,

i rented the game, i dont like it as most the people here, its like devil may cry, without as much style, it is a good game, but for all ps2 owners who want to play this game, play dmc, its about the same thing, just replace the shurikens and bows with pistols and rocket launchers,

Super Moderator
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
NightShade said:
lol he is so lucky. I paying for classes so i need to go even tho if this was highschool i would be faking sick right about now
Lol, I'm at university too man, he's wasting more money on not going to class than he did on the game.

Best answers
I think the game is a lil to hard but i still love it. Those dang black spider clan ninja's get on my nerves. The dragon sword owns all weapons on the game i really see no need for the other weapons except for replay value.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
For those who think Ninja Gaiden is hard, you're not alone. I'm with you guys.

Ninja Gaiden really is one of the best games i've ever played. The shear length of the game and secrets is just amazing. And the game seems to change instantly, one second your fighting ninja's, then demons, then police, then an army, then more demons. It's just so amazingly done.

Not to mention the environments and how every boss makes use of their environment to better the fight. The best example I can think of atm is Alma and use pillars and such to throw at you in the Cathedral. Just great work.

My Weapon of Choice has to be the Dabilhro (sp?), fully upgraded it's just rape, two hit kill on pretty much anything except the bigger fiends. And does anyone know what's so special about the Unlaboured Flawless? I upgraded to full and got it but it doesn't seem so great...

And also my live account has expired and I can't renew it atm, can someone tell me how multiplayer on live works?

Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I just bought Ninja Gaiden today.

I can't believe it has (yes, gasp!) Ninpou!

The game is very fun, but it's extremely difficult. Playing it on hard is extremely frustrating, but as I said--it's still fun.

It's also a treat to see the latest incarnation of Hayabusa and Ayane, for anyone who has played the Dead or Alive series, (not just ninja gaiden.)

I wish they'd made this game for PC, too. But it plays well on the X-box.

P.S. (Izuna drop rules.)

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
*Sigh* These are times I wish I had an X-box. Well, Ninja Gaiden, looks, and sounds like it's an awsome game. Hmmm.. my birthday's on the 18th..

/me asks sister for X-box with Ninja Gaiden :p

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom