Night Light :O

Best answers
Jus, if you call leaving ur pc and tv running while you sleep. :/

Best answers
Up until like two years ago I slept with the bathroom light on. Not sure why... I could fall asleep with it off, but I would fall asleep faster with it on. I've since grown out of that, so no night light for me.

Best answers
OMG teh Humpie posts

JUS! Humpeh ish mai night light

>:F

The Viking
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Teh humpie =O ZOMG !!!!

/me am all hawt, and wublles all ovah humpeh.

In any case, no. I hate light being on when i'm trying to sleep.

I thought you left us ;_;

Best answers
I leave my closet light on some times. If I sleep in total darkness, it makes my eye's hurt if I wake up in the night.

Best answers
Sort of, I guess... I used to sleep with a blue, red or green lightbulb in my lamp when I was little, then when I got older, I grew accostumed to falling asleep with the TV on (I miss those days... I was in elementary school, so sleep meant NOTHING!! MUAHAHAHA!!!!!).

After that, yeah, like Twister, I have LED clocks or VCRs which give my room a dull glow. It doesn't really make the entire room bright, but tis my beacon for the morning! If I don't see the clock, I dun wake up... I dun wake up, I dun go to school... I dun go to school, I actually get 8 hours of sleep and feel refreshed in the morning (or afternoon.... toe-mae-toe toe-mah-toe)

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Lights are the devil!

Shroud yourself in total darkness all the time or you'll go to hell! You've been warned!

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Save for a digital clock, I prefer complete darkness. Usually I will cover my eyes.

Super Moderator
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
OMG HUMPIE HOW J00 BEZ?!

>;E

I haf one of those glade plugins w/ the light on it, but I hated it so I ripped the bulb out.

itr

✔️ HL Verified
🍂 Regular
Best answers
I just usually leave the tv on when I fall asleep, sometimes too lazy to get up and set on the sleep mode.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
my pc fan case illuminates my whole room. Now i dont have to sleep in the same bed as mommy and daddy no more

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Sometimes the glow of my Blank Screen on LCD is there when I'm downloading somethign overnight.

[S]

Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
WIF HUMPIE GMO GMO.

me am miss teh humpie xD.

err ye no light > all

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom