Nice Game screenies

The Brain Freezer
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Ok cool, so why not changing the name of this thread to "nice game screens expect mmo chars" ? People dont guess the facts.

★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Posting screenshots of your "super badass ultra epiced out character" or funny chatlogs are not nice screenshots.

The Brain Freezer
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Posting screenshots of your "super badass ultra epiced out character" or funny chatlogs are not nice screenshots.
Says who? So, tell me why someone sent me a PM asking if the game was worth trying? I'd say someone got minimally impressed. Do you get impressed by not nice screenshots? I dont. Anything is nice if it's done well.

Anyways I wont bother posting here again, dont worry about that.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Yeah, because the rest of the screenshots are, right ?

I've only seen a few nice screenshots , to be honest. Most are just absolute crap.

Last edited:
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
not always the case!

AoC just released DX10 support for testing purposes, needless to say its pretty! (not showing off, these are noobie alts, posing to show the new texture light mapping)

Full Size

Last edited:
Base belongs to me.
👑 Administrator
🌠 Staff
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💎Légéñdārý
Best answers
Looks nice indeed, but also a bit fake. It looks like models from another game has been put on that terrain. If you look closely to their feet, you'll see what I mean.

Best answers
I think it's time to let you guys marvel at the graphical geniusses over at the Freeworlds:Tides Of War project :)

First up, the icon of Imperial Power: THE IMPERIAL STAR DESTROYER!

Second, The transport we all know and love: Gallofrees!

Third, Imperial base...

Fourth, Corellian outpost...

Und lastly, Rebel base:

If anyone has any questions, please PM or Email me as I don't frequent these forums often enough :)

~Myst

PS> Screens are of a mod of the freelancer game, a game that's over 5 years old and are unaltered.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers

Forum does not seem to redirect to imageshack, nor does it display in full size when clicked

Force Pit Member
Best answers
I think it's time to let you guys marvel at the graphical geniusses over at the Freeworlds:Tides Of War project :)

First up, the icon of Imperial Power: THE IMPERIAL STAR DESTROYER!

Second, The transport we all know and love: Gallofrees!

Third, Imperial base...

Fourth, Corellian outpost...

Und lastly, Rebel base:

If anyone has any questions, please PM or Email me as I don't frequent these forums often enough :)

~Myst

PS> Screens are of a mod of the freelancer game, a game that's over 5 years old and are unaltered.
Is that like an mmorpg starwars mod of freelancer? Or a mmorpg's world hugeness scale?

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Do I look like I'm showing off my char? Am I showing my stats, my gear or something? No, I simply posted a nice pic.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
That looks absolutely gorgeous .

And the funny thing is, it runs better than WoW at it's current state ( any area in Northrend ). By far.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
aye it was horrificly bad when it was released but since they went under new management its worthy of being one of the top 3 titles as they listened to people and now its crammed with content and super optimised.

This same rig couldnt run the game in medium settings on retail, can run it in DX10 ultra high now with 40fps which is a treat. while those pics look pretty, the next patch in the following weeks adds even more toys to DX10 to play with!

Also, new fatality effects make them that little more awesome, especially against players:

i'll be traveling to stygia later in the week, want to see how better the deserts and oasis look now

Best answers
hmmm... I might have a go on this again sometime soon then :O, it looks so sexeh

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom