Best answers
Dishonored
[video=youtube;-XbQgdSlsd0]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-XbQgdSlsd0[/video]
...I think >>

Resting in H.E.L.L
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Dishonored is pretty sweet. Same art director as HL2, so it has an awesome world.

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers

Hahahaha This was hilarious.

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers

How I play my Skyrim

Last edited:
Cunning as Zeus
Banned
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
So you're the reason good male armor is almost impossible to find.

Cunning as Zeus
Banned
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Every so often I play an mmo (usually superhero-themed). This time its DCU. It isn't bad, but it isn't City of Heroes/Villains, either. RIP, old girl.

This is my standard God Emperor character. He's rocking hand blast and quantum, which I thought were going to suck, but actually work pretty well together, and overall. I usually prefer my main being a tank, as there isn't a single mmo that I've played where I wasn't one, but when your only options for tanking are earth, fire and ice, I gotta say no thanks.

This is my Batman character, basically. Martial arts and traps. I'll probably never touch him again, but he had a bright future ahead of him.

And this may or may not be the next character I work on. I really want to try tank, so I'm going to go for fire, first. Overall, I don't think he looks too bad, though I'll end up changing his shoulder pads when I get better ones.

✔️ HL Verified
Discord Member
Best answers
How's the combat in DCU? Been meaning to try it out for a while.
EDIT:
Also how is the F2P version of it? PVE, don't care much for PVP.

Cunning as Zeus
Banned
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
It's actually one of the best I've used. Skill points unlock combos, which you input using the mouse (2 left clicks, hold right click = backfist spin). My main issue is the lack of variety as far as just about everything goes, especially coming from games like CoH/V and Champions Online where you'd literally never see 2 of the same people ever unless they were copying a well-known hero. I got to lvl 30, which seems to be the max level since my xp meter isn't increasing anymore, and am finishing up whatever solo missions I have left. I guess there are raids to do after that, but that's about it. The game felt....short? I don't know.

Best answers
Gonna contribute to this thread as well. Been playing these two games again after quite a break. Never get bored of them, and I've been playing Morrowind ever since it's release.

I only have Morrowind Code Patch installed on Morrowind for rain collision. Otherwise, it's unmodded.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
So I finally got a new computer and I've been taking advantage of it's awesomeness.

DayZ

Once we found the heli we took a little trip to the northern regions of Chernarus and found a zombie camp

There were lots of zombies

I also had fun with the Kerbal Space Program demo

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
When MC updated a while back, there was an added thing that amplified the terrain... thus creating mountains... and hell.

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers

A year later and I still love this game

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
That's a lot of ass in that last picture. Rofl

✔️ HL Verified
Discord Member
Best answers
Magic Duel Reborn is such an awesome mod <33333