Nice Game screenies

Cunning as Zeus
Banned
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I think everyone was way more emotionally invested than I was. I had a fun time with 99% of the game. The ending felt lazy, but that has ruined every game I've played in the last 5 years, so why start now?

Resting in H.E.L.L
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Well, thing is, Mass Effect stood out as one of the few new generation games that still at least acted like it had a proper story. Not many do. For them to do what they did is a giant middle finger...

I didn't find the combat that fun, quite repetitive and boring. What kept me playing was all the choices I was making and the actions that happened because of them. Like destroying or saving an entire race. It just felt like they decided to not even try at some point. A Call of Duty fanboy could come up with a better ending.

★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I think everyone was way more emotionally invested than I was. I had a fun time with 99% of the game. The ending felt lazy, but that has ruined every game I've played in the last 5 years, so why start now?
I dunno, I actually enjoyed Mass Effect 3 way more than Mass Effect 2. I thought it was a really good game up until the end, and even then I didn't think the end was that bad. For me, all it needed was more context and an epilogue, and then I'd be pretty much satisfied.

Death from Above
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Just wait for EA to announce "REAL ENDING DLC TROLOLOLOLO"

Judge. Jury. Executioner
👮 Moderator
★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers