News of the day.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I think the model looks good but the skin needs some work, namely the colours, his skin is pink, not blue. The pink 'gills' next to his eyes need to be darker, to match the ones on his arms. The lines on the pink parts of the arm could be a bit thicker for definition.

On the model, the gold pad things need to be on the forearms as well as the shins, everything else is good. I definatley prefer this over the old scrawny one.

Best answers
oh i just notice the stretching on the lower leg thing,
looks like its from a mapping problem, try to fix that

Best answers
KilledWithStyle said:
WHAT THE HELL IS THIS?!?
U're telling me that u don't know wath these is???
Loooooooooooooooool...........this is the new Vegeta for ESF 1.3.....and it look's better than the old one :) :D :) :p

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Retired Forum Staff
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
All I know is, I like the new screenie on the main page. It displays my superior ownage over Kama :rolleyes:

Best answers
this is totally off topic but when is 1.2.2 or even 1.3 supposedly coming out? any projection on when this is supposed to happen? I'm possibly just looking in the wrong thread, or even section.

Super Moderator
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Mystic Slayer said:
this is totally off topic but when is 1.2.2 or even 1.3 supposedly coming out? any projection on when this is supposed to happen? I'm possibly just looking in the wrong thread, or even section.
1.3, pretty much nobody knows. It'll be done when it's done is the best I can give you. 1.2.2 is coming in it's final testing stages so we can be 100% sure that the crash bug is indeed gone. You can probably expect 1.2.2 soon (that's the best I can do, no dates yet.)

Best answers
Yeah, sorry I asked about it. I did a search and found out that a lot of people already asked this and its basically dumb to ask. I guess I kinda answered my own question. Next time I'll have my dumba$$ Search first and not after.

🌠 Staff
Best answers
actually, the stretching on the skin isnt a map problem, its an aniamtion problem, skins dont deform perfectly with the mesh, especially with the poly limitations esf gives us, we do as best we can however

Eon

TeeHee
Banned
Best answers
Evil_Trunks said:
All I know is, I like the new screenie on the main page. It displays my superior ownage over Kama :rolleyes:
But I was the center of attention blowing grOOvy to shat with my mouthblast. :rolleyes:

Magus > Evil Trunks.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
That was just lucky the screenie was took at that moment aswell.... But it was fun to fight someone with the same ping as me at least. Not too fun being banged around by Groovy and the like with triple their ping. Although I really doubt it would have mattered. ^^

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Fire Phoenix said:
that's becuase that forest tuype map no can play it. it's "esf_giantforest" or something like tht. no one could play in it cuz of the massive screen shots it took but it seems to be all fixed now :D
OOOOH, thats why when I went in there and I looked in my folder to find frame-by-frame pics of me flying in that map...Neway I am stilll waiting for the Goku Model, Vegeta model was hot now I await for goku

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom