Newest sigs o_-

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Yo, made a few more, there's a new brush style for me in there. And I hope ya enjoy them.

(I'm pretty sure the 4th one is legal, 'cause she's still technically covered, but if not, just tell me and I'll remove it :yes: )

Best answers
My favourite is the butterfly, you know I love nature >_<

Blending could be a little better on the orange one. The third is nice, I like the way the bigger girl is coloured to fit the bg. The purple one I like, the girl's a tad bright but meh. I don't really think that the colour suits the last, brown isn't my idea of kinky lol :p

Best answers
Great sigs, the one with the girl with a chain hanging from her neck is the one I like the least, maybe cuz it looks too simple between those other three, but it looks good too.
In the kyubi one i would have the fox's face as a bg under all the sig's effects, it might look good.
I like the purple one and the butterfly. I like the fox's one but it's not all the best you can do I think.

Valeska

V

could you make me one like this one ?
or just this one with my name on it
"Valeska'"

Hsu

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
You are getting better but your typography still sucks. The fonts you pick really do not go well with any of your sigs. It looks like you are going for a grungy style but use this cartoony font that sticks out like a sore thumb. Try looking up new fonts on google that would fit better.

Also the forth one is pushing it. I would suggest not using it as your sig.

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
im gonna hate u for making such nice sigs =P...tho some are VERY nice
*drools over purple sig =D* MAKE MOREE!!!

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I'm going with Hsu. The fonts you pick never match the sig. You should look at the font and sig together and make a decision, instead of just sticking a font in that says "GK".

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom