Newcomer - Super Buu

3D Animator and Rigger!!!
✔️ HL Verified
🎈 Advanced
Best answers
*walks in the room*........Looks like a pink snowman.....*walks out*

Best answers
Thanks for the comments.

Also, please read my posts as they contain important information. It seems like many of you are just looking at the screenshots, and that doesn't help at all.

Thanks, your critiques are important.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
a cool thing to do once and a while is select the whole model and hold ctrl and press "w". It kinda smooths it out and stuff. its lookin good

Best answers
Yeah welding verticies. It's what you do when you have a mirrored model to help smooth it, or just to help smooth. And what i meant b4 is that the hand should come out of the arm hand brace thingy. Not connect to it, but come out from inside.

Best answers
HAHAHAH ROFLMAO.

sry had to do that. anyways its looks like its comin along well. Perhaps cell shaded it would look better.

Best answers
First off don't use those refs and aim for that Buu which was done by Saiyan Chaos X, seeing as those refs are from the manga. Scx's Buu is modelled towards the looks of the anime.

If you do use those refs, then take a look at Dave's Buu at ZEQ2.

Best answers
Thanks for all the critique and help. The model is slowing shaping up. Just need to fix the hands, add more muscle tone to the chest, and then get the face in order.

:)

🎈 Advanced
Best answers
*Loud ninja shriek* Waaaaaaa!

*japanese unsynced mouth* So I see you have followed me KP. We must do kungfu battle! *cues high pitched 70's elevator music while striking random poses*

[Topic]
Glad to see your taking critiques well. Hope to see the model puff up some :D

~Zeth

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom