"Newbies"

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
i have seen afew people (mostly from the dmz forums..sorry to say) that have been calling people like me, A16, judge, hibiki, and spin, newbies, all of us where around b4 dmz was even out so what makes them think they came come on our forums and say stuff like that....damn:rolleyes:

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Same here!! Akira was callin me a newb for askin what happened wit the DMZ site!!!! wtf?? Ive been playin ESF since 1.8!!

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
haha i have been around the hl dbz mod community sence tfb was only like 4 months old...

and they call me a n00b.... :p

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
*sigh* tfb now thoes were the days..... mickles prancin around
(j/k mickles if ur out there)...all of us in aw over psyclowns good skins.... and vegetas last words to all of us "Tfb will be back"....

i get a fussy feeling just thinking about back then.....

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers

OH MY GOD

tis a sad day when tfb is no longer rememberd.....

tis a sad day indeed.......

tfb (stands for The Final Battle) was (key word is WAS) a hl dbz (not just a hl dbz mod the best dbz mod that hl could offer) that was the top of its class untill the team ask for funi permission (because they didnt want to be done and have funi say that they couldnt relese much like what bfp would have happen later) then after like one month of waiting for funi's permission mickles (the team leader) decided that funi would say no in the end and the mod died..... and in its final breath they only had one thing to say

"Tfb will be back"

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
read the story of tfb up........

Best answers
Originally posted by Hibiki
*sigh* tfb now thoes were the days..... mickles prancin around
(j/k mickles if ur out there)...all of us in aw over psyclowns good skins.... and vegetas last words to all of us "Tfb will be back"....

i get a fussy feeling just thinking about back then.....
but psyclown didnt skin he animated and kaio khen skinned, and yes that day when tfb died was a very sad day very sad day.

oh btw sorry if this post is old

-[gF]-Tien

G
is there any sites on tfb?????
can u stilll get the final version of tfb?

-[gF]-Tien

G
can funi screw esf like they did to tfb and bfp?????
if they do esforces will die :cry: :cry:
someone please embrace and comfort me :(
lol

Retired
Best answers
yeah i've been aroudn pretty long, so don't call me n00b :)

Best answers
Originally posted by Antoine3323
Same here!! Akira was callin me a newb for askin what happened wit the DMZ site!!!! wtf?? Ive been playin ESF since 1.8!!
you got it wrong, I called everybody that flames other mods for no real reason, newbs.
and I wasnt really talking to you, there where other posts in that thread.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom