Newbies

Best answers
Could you pls make it so the manul is linked to when the game is instaled or have it as a ingame menu thing so u can select it be4 u press find a server, theres 1 hell of alot of new players and they all havent read it and all apparently cant find it, its quite annoying they dont even know the basics, and i think beating them to pieces and them not even knowin how to move would put them off, which of course is bad, anyways :)

Best answers
I think the manual is easy enough to find if you allow it to make a startmenu shortcut the manual is there. I'm often telling new players who mistake me as an old player that I simply read the manual and the info on the boards(new players area). What would be handy though is a link in the start menu to the esf homepage instead of having to go into the manual then the link there or setting a favorite. This is speaking as a new player myself.

As for new players getting put off from the game I dont think a simple butt whooping will do it if you are polite. You know such as suggesting reading the forums...or if they appear to have the knowledge from manual/forums to give them a tip or two. The most frustrating thing as a new player in this game is 90% of the "vets" who beat on you then laugh and taunt. Its like ok you can beat a new player...want a cookie? That is what will drive the new players away more then anything else.

Also another thing I noticed...theres usually not more then 1-2 good players on ANY server at a given time. Usually they will be on the same team or if on different teams they will avoid each other. This is a very common occurrence...why is it "vets" refuse to play against each other? Stop picking on noobs and get together on one server so theres an actual challenge for ya'll.

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Or if you don't like the vets beating you up because you aren't used to the game yet, make a server yourself and have people your skill level join, if they are way better then you say "sorry but this is for new people" and kick them, or if they are nice and will teach you then accept it.

as for the manual, well just look in your esf directory, or go to start programs and where ever your esf file is, it's right there.

Best answers
yeh i know its easy to find, but well, with the force fed world of today ppl need things to be shot at them out of a cannon be4 they notice them...

an yeh it discusts me to see ppl fighting just for the kills, i'd much rather dual sum1 in an even fight, than slaughter the enamy team, switch teams and then slaughter my xteam, like when ppl transform cell an mearly generic beam any1 who comes near them (yes its part of the game....but doing it to noobs....)

im sure we'd see alot more betta ppl playing if the manul was...well link everywhere (defo like not haveing to say, go read the manul.......ffs go read the manul.......in ur directory.....on the site.....www.esforces.com......)

id prefer to have more good players to fight, well so long as they aint kill em all style players...

Best answers
Most of the noobs don't even want to read the manual

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom