New Years Trailer Is Up In A Few Hours

Status
Not open for further replies.
✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
Awesome news! I don't really mind waiting longer for it to be honest but I also cannot wait to see it, this should fill the craving I have for any updates for a good period of time.

I am no more
✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
First i thought this is scam thread again :D but then :O

🎈 Advanced
Best answers
Don't waste time on trailers, teasers etc. just work on the game ESFteam!

✔️ HL Verified
🍂 Regular
Best answers
I'm just glad it's finally done. Not because I have a hard time waiting, but because I know how annoying it can be to be doing a video (or any project, really) and then have some weird-ass problem pop-up that ruins the development of it. I edit mostly AMVs, but there was this one time when I had 90% of the AMV done and then suddenly, half the clips I was using stopped working completely, which means I had to re-do them all.

******* frustrating.

Discord Member
Best answers
"posted 4 hours ago"

A couple is 1 to 2 hours. They are already 2 hours over due I have no idea why they gave such a precise deadline. If it isn't out today people are going to ***** so much

✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
⚡Sūpā Regula-jin
Best answers
Perhaps they want to do the really good Trailer!: Walka:

✔️ HL Verified
🍂 Regular
Best answers
"posted 4 hours ago"

A couple is 1 to 2 hours. They are already 2 hours over due I have no idea why they gave such a precise deadline. If it isn't out today people are going to ***** so much
Probably to piss you off a bit.

But yeah, if you read their post, the trailer is complete. But that doesn't meant they aren't having problems with converting the file to a suitable format with the proper codecs. The file might be large as well, extending the upload time.

And just for the record, a 'couple of hours' should refer to two hours, but it sometimes rather means an unspecified amount of short time, especially if that person isn't English.

Cunning as Zeus
Banned
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
"posted 4 hours ago"

It says wait a few hours. A few is 3 or more. Also, stop ******* whining. Jesus Christ.

Discord Member
Best answers
Probably to piss you off a bit.

But yeah, if you read their post, the trailer is complete. But that doesn't meant they aren't having problems with converting the file to a suitable format with the proper codecs. The file might be large as well, extending the upload time.

And just for the record, a 'couple of hours' should refer to two hours, but it sometimes rather means an unspecified amount of short time, especially if that person isn't English.
My point was they shouldn't have posted "a couple of hours" at all. They need to learn from their mistakes and not set a release date for anything lol

Yes I realised it couldn't be one hour after I posted it I just couldn't be ****ed editing my post to just make it two

I am no more
✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
well couple of hours = 2 4 6 8 10 12 ....

Discord Member
Best answers
It says wait a few hours. A few is 3 or more. Also, stop ******* whining. Jesus Christ.
Yes you are right I misread it, I was trying to make a point though. Also you can't seem to stop yourself from abusing EVERYONE on this forum, please if you are going to be an ass hole just don't? We honestly do not need your negativity at all..

edit: Lol I like how you removed one of your curse words, guess thats a start!

Last edited:
Cunning as Zeus
Banned
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
What do all of the people I'm telling to shut up have in common?

You're all complaining about not having something you don't rate, or even deserve, right nooooow. Dalte remakes a trailer from scratch because there were some issues with the software he's using, tells you its coming out today, but still. Not good enough. Because you want it right noooooow. You're all children. Learn to wait.

I am no more
✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
Yea I agree ... it's better in few hours not in a week or days

Discord Member
Best answers
What do all of the people I'm telling to shut up have in common?

You're all complaining about not having something you don't rate, or even deserve, right nooooow. Dalte remakes a trailer from scratch because there were some issues with the software he's using, tells you its coming out today, but still. Not good enough. Because you want it right noooooow. You're all children. Learn to wait.
You truly are a sad little man.. Please leave this forum I'm sure it's safe to say that nobody likes reading what you have to say.

Cunning as Zeus
Banned
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Says the boy who demands something he isn't entitled to.

Super Sand Legend
✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
We should stay on topic guys. I don't think it'll be long now before the trailer comes out now.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom