New Years Trailer Is Up In A Few Hours

Status
Not open for further replies.
Discord Member
Best answers
Says the boy who demands something he isn't entitled to.
You've completely misunderstood my point. I do not care about this trailer at all, I have been waiting this long I have no issue with waiting much longer. My point was that they should never give a deadline on anything they create because if they do not stick to it then OTHER people will start complaining like they usually do. It's good to know you are willing to jump down anyones throat even if you might be wrong (which you were) you couldn't help yourself could you though? do you feel big insulting someone over the internet little man?

Correct me If I am wrong but you have been banned before yes? Keep this up and you'll get another one

Last edited:
Cunning as Zeus
Banned
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
You've completely misunderstood my point. I do not care about this trailer at all, I have been waiting this long I have no issue with waiting much longer. My point was that they should never give a deadline on anything they create because if they do not stick to it then OTHER people will start complaining like they usually do.
Here we go.

"posted 4 hours ago"

A couple is 1 to 2 hours. They are already 2 hours over due I have no idea why they gave such a precise deadline. If it isn't out today people are going to ***** so much
That's you whining about it not being released within a couple of hours, a mistake on your part as they said few, which is to mean 3+, or in the less literal usage, sometime today. But since you run your clock by ESF, I can understand your outrage at being completely and utterly misled (by your misunderstanding of what was actually said, of course). And, funny enough, you claim to be trying to avoid having everyone complain, and yet it is you complaining. Makes sense.

It's good to know you are willing to jump down anyones throat even if you might be wrong (which you were) you couldn't help yourself could you though? do you feel big insulting someone over the internet little man?
You've actually insulted me, personally, twice now. By my count, that's two more times than I've insulted you.

You aren't entitled to jack shit. Get over it. Stop whining, go do something productive with your day, other than pressing f5 over and over, desperately hoping something will change, and who knows? By the time you come back from doing whatever it is you do, maybe it'll be out.

Discord Member
Best answers
Here we go.

That's you whining about it not being released within a couple of hours, a mistake on your part as they said few, which is to mean 3+, or in the less literal usage, sometime today. But since you run your clock by ESF, I can understand your outrage at being completely and utterly misled (by your misunderstanding of what was actually said, of course). And, funny enough, you claim to be trying to avoid having everyone complain, and yet it is you complaining. Makes sense.

You've actually insulted me, personally, twice now. By my count, that's two more times than I've insulted you.

You aren't entitled to jack shit. Get over it. Stop whining, go do something productive with your day, other than pressing f5 over and over, desperately hoping something will change, and who knows? By the time you come back from doing whatever it is you do, maybe it'll be out.
No.. I am saying that other people are going to come on here and say "IT ISN'T OUT YET WHERE IS THE TRAILER ZOMG YOU GUYS SAID A FEW HOURS?!?!?" Even though I've explained why I typed what I did you are still trying to make out that its me who is complaining when that wasn't my intention at all. In your defense I should have worded it better I see that now. Also I called you a sad little man because I am sick you jumping down everyones throat, you deserve everything that comes at you in life.

I am no more
✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
maybe they just tested if someone learned from their mistakes ?

Cunning as Zeus
Banned
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
No.. I am saying that other people are going to come on here and say "IT ISN'T OUT YET WHERE IS THE TRAILER ZOMG YOU GUYS SAID A FEW HOURS?!?!?" Even though I've explained why I typed what I did you are still trying to make out that its me who is complaining when that wasn't my intention at all. In your defense I should have worded it better I see that now. Also I called you a sad little man because I am sick you jumping down everyones throat, you deserve everything that comes at you in life.
And once more, it was you who was complaining about a trailer being "overdo" by 2 hours, despite 2 hours not being the deadline in this universe, or any other. That was all you. You literally upset yourself.

Also, this would be the third personal attack on your part. What ails me isn't that you consistently attack me rather than my argument, but that you're so bad at it. If you'd like lessons on personal attacks, please subscribe to my newsletter. It's all the rage.

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
As I saw it, you were the first one to really mention that the trailer was somewhat late. You can't just re-define everything you said so you can appear to be patient and logical.

And stop insulting Zeo, man. He may have been banned before, but that's because the sheer quantity and quality of his awesomeness was breaking our forums and we needed time to rebuild. Mess with him enough and he -will- end up getting you banned. It's happened before.

Last edited:
Discord Member
Best answers
As I saw it, you were the first one to really mention that the trailer was somewhat late. You can't just re-define everything you said so you can appear to be patient and logical.

And stop insulting Zeo, man. He may have been banned before, but that's because the sheer quantity and quality of his awesomeness was breaking our forums and we needed time to rebuild. Mess with him enough and he -will- end up getting you banned. It's happened before.
"My point was they shouldn't have posted "a couple of hours" at all. They need to learn from their mistakes and not set a release date for anything lol

Yes I realised it couldn't be one hour after I posted it I just couldn't be ****ed editing my post to just make it two"

One of my earlier posts.

Cunning as Zeus
Banned
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
My point was they shouldn't have posted "a couple of hours" at all. They need to learn from their mistakes and not set a release date for anything lol
They didn't post "a couple of hours". Again, you upset yourself.

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
The title of the thread is, word for word, "New Years Trailer Is Up In A Few Hours"

I JUST copy and pasted it. And it's only been -nearly- 3 hours by my computers count, here.

Edit: Here's the facebook post, and yes, few hours is a generalization.
"Apologies for the delay of the trailer we ran into massive problems with the renderer and the footage and had to redo most from scratch. HOWEVER, HAVE NO FEAR IT IS NOW COMPLETE AND WILL BE POSTED IN THE NEXT FEW HOURS :-D"

You know what a renderer is, correct? It can't actually play without it being rendered correctly.

Discord Member
Best answers
And once more, it was you who was complaining about a trailer being "overdo" by 2 hours, despite 2 hours not being the deadline in this universe, or any other. That was all you. You literally upset yourself.

Also, this would be the third personal attack on your part. What ails me isn't that you consistently attack me rather than my argument, but that you're so bad at it. If you'd like lessons on personal attacks, please subscribe to my newsletter. It's all the rage.
Because I've said everything that I've needed to say.. A) My intention from the start was to say that they never learn from their mistakes about setting deadlines. It happened on NYE, people complained that it wasn't out. All I was saying that someone was bound to come along and complain at the fact that "they said a few hours and its been days" That might not even happen though, they might release it on time. I've already stated that I misread the post, mixing up couple and few. My point still remains valid.

B) I attack you because you attack me. The first thing you ever said to me was abuse and from that day I knew that I would not like you. Not only did you completely mis understand what I was trying to say, you even have the nerve to try and convince me that It was me who is complaining. That might work on other people but not me because I knew what my point was when I was writing it. In all honestly I couldn't give two shits if you believe me or not, I am just telling it how it is. I've said it before and I'll say it again, you are a sad little man (I realise that is abuse but I do not care, I'll save all my abuse for you don't worry!)

Last edited:
Cunning as Zeus
Banned
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Because I've said everything that I've needed to say.. A) My intention from the start was to say that they never learn from their mistakes about setting deadlines. It happened on NYE, people complained that it wasn't out. All I was saying that someone was bound to come along and complain at the fact that "they said a few hours and its been days" That might not even happen though, they might release it on time. I've already stated that I misread the post, mixing up couple and few. My point still remains valid.

"A few hours" isn't a deadline. It's a time frame. Someone was, indeed, bound to complain about absolutely nothing. It just so happened that that person was you. Your point isn't valid, because they neither set a deadline nor did they say a couple of hours. Instead, they had the good courtesy to update you, as ungrateful as you are, and let you know the trailer was done and would be released shortly.

B) I attack you because you attack me. The first thing you ever said to me was abuse and from that day I knew that I would not like you. Not only did you completely mis understand what I was trying to say, you even have the nerve to try and convince me that It was me who is complaining. That might work on other people but not me because I knew what my point was when I was writing it. In all honestly I couldn't give two shits if you believe me or not, I am just telling it how it is. I've said it before and I'll say it again, you are a sad little man (I realise that is abuse but I do not care, I'll save all my abuse for you don't worry!)

Nowhere in this thread have I "abused" you. If you believe I have, then I have to inform you that you have extremely thin skin and should probably speak to a child psychologist. I'm sure that person would love to hear all about how ESF ruined your life because they didn't release the trailer in 2 hours, at which point he'll pull up facebook and this thread and remind you that they said "a few hours", igniting in you a suicidal rage that culminates with you attempting to stop a moving train with your bare hands.
It's alright, my son. Keep hurling your petty insults at me (Newsflash: I was more hurtful as a 6 year old than you are now). Do you know why? Because I'm the hero ESF deserves, but not the one it needs right now. So you'll hunt me. Because I can take it. Because I'm not your hero. I'm a silent guardian, a watchful protector. A Supreme God Emperor.

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
All Hail Zeonix!

But yea, the video should be here soon. You waited a few days for a trailer.... Heh some of us have waited 10 years or more.

Discord Member
Best answers
It's alright, my son. Keep hurling your petty insults at me (Newsflash: I was more hurtful as a 6 year old than you are now). Do you know why? Because I'm the hero ESF deserves, but not the one it needs right now. So you'll hunt me. Because I can take it. Because I'm not your hero. I'm a silent guardian, a watchful protector. A Supreme God Emperor.
TL: DR

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
Ha some news =)

idc waiting but being left in the dark ain't fun either ^^

Best answers
Why are you guys arguing about such a minor misunderstood? Critical_Error has just explained what he tried to say, and Diomedes has already proved his point.
Untill now, I've only read the forums, without saying a thing, but reading the same stuff over and over again is getting old.
I am as excited as everyone else to see the upcoming trailer, and I don't mind waiting a FEW more hours to see it. I bet the creator of the video wants us to see his creation as much as we want to see it, but sometimes delays happen, and there's nothing we can do about it.
Now, lets all just get along and wait for the trailer.
Peace :yes:

Discord Member
Best answers
Why are you guys arguing about such a minor misunderstood? Critical_Error has just explained what he tried to say, and Diomedes has already proved his point.
Untill now, I've only read the forums, without saying a thing, but reading the same stuff over and over again is getting old.
I am as excited as everyone else to see the upcoming trailer, and I don't mind waiting a FEW more hours to see it. I bet the creator of the video wants us to see his creation as much as we want to see it, but sometimes delays happen, and there's nothing we can do about it.
Now, lets all just get along and wait for the trailer.
Peace :yes:
It's just what Diomedes does, he likes to feel big by arguing over the internet over shit that doesn't matter.

Death from Above
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Flame thread go away

Also it was "Few Hours" not "Couple". Learn to read

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom