• another woman

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Hibiki :p

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I'm surprised this hasnt popped up yet.

I kind of like the new wow patch, except the fact it totally obliterated my mods -_-

The new LFG thing is pretty good.

I'm a 45 rogue atm, I have no clue what to spec in :p. I'm thinking of going full subtlety.

So, what's your thoughts on this?

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I'm surprised this hasnt popped up yet.

I kind of like the new wow patch, except the fact it totally obliterated my mods -_-

The new LFG thing is pretty good.

I'm a 45 rogue atm, I have no clue what to spec in :p. I'm thinking of going full subtlety.

So, what's your thoughts on this?

Pissed with how they gimped the hunter, other than that not much new. I have to redownload all my mods =/ That sucks. 45 paladin atm. Had a 30 hunter but no point in playing them anymore.

The LFG thing is nice. I still join /lookingforgroup though just for the mindless chitchat that goes on.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Pissed with how they gimped the hunter,
Yes.. because being able to set traps in battle and having an instant version of Aimed Shot is a gimp... gg.

And yeah, it's pretty good, but without all my UI's im so limited. So that sucks.

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Yes.. because being able to set traps in battle and having an instant version of Aimed Shot is a gimp... gg.

And yeah, it's pretty good, but without all my UI's im so limited. So that sucks.
Making 1 agi = 1 rap sucks imo, but you're right, I do believe the aimed shot and the setting traps in combat is a good thing. I'd just prefer more rap is all =/

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
sorry my wow lingo is a little dated. whats this 'rap' i've been hearing all this whining about

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
sorry my wow lingo is a little dated. whats this 'rap' i've been hearing all this whining about
Rap = Ranged attack power (i didn't know what it was till Prozac told me)

It used to be like 2.4 RAP for 1 agi, but now it's down to 1. Which sucks becasue it means that Hunters now do less damage. so if you have 100 agi, you have 100 rap, which sucks, instead of having 240 rap

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
wtf that is pretty stupid.............

but attack power doesnt add.... THAT much dps...

i'd rather them cut armor or something instead of that though.

and i wish they left shamans and hunters with leather armor

brainfeeder
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I went Shadow to try the new talents... and it's a blast. (Of the Mind)

L

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
wtf that is pretty stupid.............

but attack power doesnt add.... THAT much dps...

i'd rather them cut armor or something instead of that though.

and i wish they left shamans and hunters with leather armor
Actually, it does add a lot with Bullets/Arrows.

What were auto-shoot's hits on average for? Like, 150+ per shot?
They've modified the armour sets to add more R-attackpower with the new modification of the agility nerf.

It's been evened out, it's nice now that Hunter's don't have to rely on a glitch to set traps in the midst of a fight.
The Wing-clip n' trap a few feet ahead of them is a nice addition to the hunter's vs Melee.

I haven't gotten a chance to use the new LFG interface, how do you use it?
Also, where can I submit my honor tokens to get actual honor?

I'm really diggin' the new taunt Paladins have..
Also what about Exodar? Possible to visit?

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
i wish the website wasnt so busy so i could read the notes

sorry my hunter isnt that high level, and i was going off my warrior statistics

ESF Head Team Mapper
👑 Administrator
🌠 Staff
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
🍂 Regular
Best answers
ok, it'll take about 6 or 7 more hours untill the EU realms are back online ... seeing you guys already got the patch, is DAB and DUF still working??!
I'll shoot myself if I have to recreate my whole interface again >_<

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
ok, it'll take about 6 or 7 more hours untill the EU realms are back online ... seeing you guys already got the patch, is DAB and DUF still working??!
I'll shoot myself if I have to recreate my whole interface again >_<
You will. Somehow they disabled all the mods so they dont work. that means I gotta re download my mods

But I use two simple ones; Cosmos and CT mod. Good, plain, and effective :)

I still have yet to play around with my talent caluclator.

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Let me clear some stuff up for you

The mods don't work becasue it's a major patch, so the mods are outdated. You have to wait for the mods to be recoded and download them again so they work with WoW.

I didn't know that it up-ed the agi to even out with the less rap, thanks.

type /lfg and you get a screen that lets you choose up to three different thigns you want to look for, quests, elite quests, dugeons raids etc. You can be in up to three LFG's at the same time from what I gathered. I haven't tried that paladin taunt yet. But I'll check it out :) ...so I have this idea for a great story >.<
Sorry DJ, no mods work yet, any mod you had, you have to redownload.

L

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Let me clear some stuff up for you

The mods don't work becasue it's a major patch, so the mods are outdated. You have to wait for the mods to be recoded and download them again so they work with WoW.

I didn't know that it up-ed the agi to even out with the less rap, thanks.

type /lfg and you get a screen that lets you choose up to three different thigns you want to look for, quests, elite quests, dugeons raids etc. You can be in up to three LFG's at the same time from what I gathered. I haven't tried that paladin taunt yet. But I'll check it out :) ...so I have this idea for a great story >.<
Sorry DJ, no mods work yet, any mod you had, you have to redownload.
They didn't up the Agility, they actually took a bit away and added a lot of +Ranged Atk Pwr.

Super Moderator
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I used to trick my addons into working by going into the directory and opening the TOC file, and updating the interface to the current version.

*Note* I havn't played WoW in ages, so the version (11000) is way outdated.

Best answers
The UI system was more or less completly re-wrote. With every patch you should expect all UI's to need updates by now. A ton of addons that worked before will no longer work in WoW. They're essentially banned. Like decursive, any macro with /script in it, and anything that would automate something for you.
I kind of thought it was stupid for them to decide two years after the game came out that they don't want things like decursive making raids slightly easier.
The new honor system looks nice. Though I would be hella pissed if I was higher than rank 8 when the patch came out, you essentially have to start all over. As far as hunters go they did add more AP bonuses to items to make up for the loss in RAP. DPS Warriors also saw a slight nerf with the rage normalization. I also read they made it so each priest can cast a renew on a tank and it will stack (i.e. 5 priests = 5 renews).

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
The UI system was more or less completly re-wrote. With every patch you should expect all UI's to need updates by now. A ton of addons that worked before will no longer work in WoW. They're essentially banned. Like decursive, any macro with /script in it, and anything that would automate something for you.
I kind of thought it was stupid for them to decide two years after the game came out that they don't want things like decursive making raids slightly easier.
The new honor system looks nice. Though I would be hella pissed if I was higher than rank 8 when the patch came out, you essentially have to start all over. As far as hunters go they did add more AP bonuses to items to make up for the loss in RAP. DPS Warriors also saw a slight nerf with the rage normalization. I also read they made it so each priest can cast a renew on a tank and it will stack (i.e. 5 priests = 5 renews).
same with a druids Restoration.

6 druids = 6 resto's

insaneness~

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
They didn't up the Agility, they actually took a bit away and added a lot of +Ranged Atk Pwr.
Ah, thanks, I was a tad confused.

Opti that's awesome!

If something like renew stacks, you'd think everything else in game should stack =/

Oh well.

✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Chris, with the "nerf" of the agi to rap mechanic, there have been a few buffs
All the ranged weapons ingame got about a 20% buff in DPS ( Crossbow of smiting went from 47 dps to 55 dps which is around 20% I believe )
All the known hunter sets had there stats revised, agi has been cut by more then 50% and replaced by RAPx2 making the items pretty much the same.
Also we used to need 53 agi for 1% crit, this has been reduced to 30~ something, same goes for dodge

all in all, that stats are less impressive but damage is most certainly increased!

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Chris, with the "nerf" of the agi to rap mechanic, there have been a few buffs
All the ranged weapons ingame got about a 20% buff in DPS ( Crossbow of smiting went from 47 dps to 55 dps which is around 20% I believe )
All the known hunter sets had there stats revised, agi has been cut by more then 50% and replaced by RAPx2 making the items pretty much the same.
Also we used to need 53 agi for 1% crit, this has been reduced to 30~ something, same goes for dodge

all in all, that stats are less impressive but damage is most certainly increased!
so for hunters, less agi = more dps? :S

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom