New World of Warcraft Picture Thread.

Eon

TeeHee
Banned
Best answers
The twin emps just got downed on our server last week, pretty cool stuff.

Anyways, out of curiosity, are you going for grand marshal as well, groovy?

The grind blows..heh.

2 more weeks and I should be field marshal, yay.

brainfeeder
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers

Well this is my progress from my last pic (where I was lvl 10) and I have to stay I'm fairly decked out.

I have nice 60s in my newest guild, who've helped me stockpile Scarlet gear. (bracers, belt, shoulder, shield)

I got a longer way to go towards getting Grand Marshall, so you can feel my pain.

My next pic will finally have me with an actual UI... which I've finally put my pride aside for.

Nok

Best answers
Synth said:

Well this is my progress from my last pic (where I was lvl 10) and I have to stay I'm fairly decked out.

I have nice 60s in my newest guild, who've helped me stockpile Scarlet gear. (bracers, belt, shoulder, shield)

I got a longer way to go towards getting Grand Marshall, so you can feel my pain.

My next pic will finally have me with an actual UI... which I've finally put my pride aside for.
Hey what server do you play on.

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers

Nok

Best answers
I froze my account, and Im thinking about reopening it, do you think the characters I made will still be there when I do?

Best answers
After you finish Phase 1 on the last boss in AQ, his true form spawns.

(Never had a harder fight encounter, and at the same itme never had one where you have to do so much things and get it so exciting, Truly best fight yet to emerge in World of Warcraft)
Think I was already dead during phase one, god damn knockback:

Btw, he is fugly as hell.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
He has yet to be downed. ANd I'm pretty sure there are going to be no nerfs yet.

NEw instance rumored on the horizon, scourge based..... and harder.

EDIT: And Godhand, I really wish I had your money... I need a Foror's ;_;.

Best answers
Arthos said:
He has yet to be downed. ANd I'm pretty sure there are going to be no nerfs yet.

NEw instance rumored on the horizon, scourge based..... and harder.

EDIT: And Godhand, I really wish I had your money... I need a Foror's ;_;.
My guildleader took that screenshot.
Anyway the next instance is on horizon to arrive 3 months from now.(Approximatly)

Naxxramaz, home of Khel'Thuzard. (The instance is said to be the hardest thing :ever_). Blizzard stated that the first boss will have the difficulty of the last boss in AQT.

Also, I believe AQT will be changed Arthos. Atm phase 2 is very bugged. HE spawns tentacles Inside him at a point where they can't be reached by any class, and they basically give him the evade bug (100% dodge). So then his tentacles eventually kill the rest. The encounter is more bugged then anything yet in WoW.

We cleared full AQ yesterday, at the boss again. I'll make screenshots of phase 1 and phase 2 from my paladin in the upcomming days ;p.

EDIT:: Btw we got to this boss 5-6 weeks ago approximatly. Second/Third in europe :D <3. Also the same on world basis afaik. Since only two servers had opened the gates at the time when we started.(And a french one but that one dont count). It was magtheridon (europe, my server) and Archimonde (Us server) afaik So imagine how bugged that crappy boss is ;(.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Finally completed the Arcanist set last Saturday:

I also got changed into a worm at Nefarius, and got 1-shotted right after, resulting in:

-_-''

Fumoffu!
Retired Forum Staff
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Just hit marshal, I'm going to give up honour grinding for ranks now. Any more and it will destroy me. The PvP ranking system sucks ~_~.

---

And on another note, I'm going to miss the bugged up sweeping strikes hits in 1.10 T_T, it's nice when you get a _hit_ (not crit) for 3000 damage:

And again:

Hsu

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers

Nef finally dropped us the staff after 4 swords and 4 maces. This is our first staff from him and i got it ^_^. I think I am one of the first druids in North America to get it.

Eon

TeeHee
Banned
Best answers
Hsu said:

Nef finally dropped us the staff after 4 swords and 4 maces. This is our first staff from him and i got it ^_^. I think I am one of the first druids in North America to get it.
Hunter Weapon

Oh and tuesday I hit field marshal..one more rank to go..

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Could someone post some pictures of the new weather, if they've seen it?

Hsu

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Here is some more weather pictures.
Some heavy rain in Feralas:

Here is a sandstorm from AQ:

L

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Too bad there are no clouds to go with the heavy rain.

Hsu

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Fatal_CobraX said:
Too bad there are no clouds to go with the heavy rain.
Yes there is, I took that at 1pm when it is usually very sunny. When the rain stopped it became much brighter. It was awesome.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom