New World of Warcraft Picture Thread.

brainfeeder
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Oh trust me I know the same mess.

We always mostly see hunter/lock/paladin gear in our BWL raids... haven't seen a single piece of transendence yet either.

As a priest, I am ready to snap.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
My my my, been a while since i posted here >.<

Whats in todays bag of mysteries then...

One of my dear pets Giving haruko a visit to remember

Enjoying the Lunar Festival, fun fun fun!

Heading on my way to Omen via a swim when i caught this pair dirt talking in the bushes, one /guffaw and they soon ran, save some for me!

Someone had the cheek to say that The Big One is just as big AOE wise as any other bomb, hope this proves that gobbo bombs > yours

My Nice new UI, too many different things in there to name, probably close to twelve, a real sod to fix up ><

Also, while flipping models about and digging through the M2 files for anything intresting, i came across this number, it suddenly appeared in 1.9 and ive never seen it ingame yet, any of you seen it? currently my pet ;3

HERE

Also, me, orion and a few others got together and decided to put our PVPRP Realms Roleplaying to the test, the result was... intresting?

HERE
(Warning, large download)

Remember, that wasnt staged at all XD

Hsu

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
/me points to new sig picture.

I am super sexy moose. FEAR THE MOOSE!

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
TehMuffinMan said:

My Nice new UI, too many different things in there to name, probably close to twelve, a real sod to fix up ><
where did you get that from? looks nice.

★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers

Did Mara and finally dinged to 48. When I get to 50 I'll join some guild that does alot of raid instances.

Eon

TeeHee
Banned
Best answers
sean said:

Did Mara and finally dinged to 48. When I get to 50 I'll join some guild that does alot of raid instances.
You fail at censoring.

★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Magus said:
You fail at censoring.
I know, I just noticed that I forgot to censor that other one ;_;

✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Screenies!
got bored so I thought instead of pulling good old volchan who dies within 5 minutes - I went out to find a real challenge

A nice little raid boss

well it took some time but he finally cleared out the Stormwind Auction house without dying or well losing HP so I decided to pull him to "DA KEEP" and let the big nasty guards finish him

in total it took about 40 minutes to get him down, tried getting him to the cathedral too but it didn't really work out that well ( Lost aggro )
the fun thing about him was, that when he attacked, he turned damage into health so he basically healed himself full every 20 seconds orso
also he had AoE damage which means lots of innocent bystanders died..
I loved every second of it..

anyway

he died - got Flawless Draenethyst Spherex2 of which I shared one with the 43 druid who helped me

go us

Fumoffu!
Retired Forum Staff
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Nice one :), although Teremous is just a 5-man boss and doesn't cause as much chaos. You have to try training Kazzak to Stormwind - and if you do, make sure you catch it on film.

✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
grOOvy said:
Nice one :), although Teremous is just a 5-man boss and doesn't cause as much chaos. You have to try training Kazzak to Stormwind - and if you do, make sure you catch it on film.
Possible to do with 5, impossible to do with 40 ^^;
and they fixed Kazzak, it's no longer possible :(

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Teremus is good for keeping alive, but Volchan's insane range AOE pwns noobs like no other!

WATCH THE PWNING
(18mb)

A friend decided to film me taking the big chap for a brisk walk in stormwind, many noobs lost there life. hilarity ensued.

brainfeeder
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I was gonna spare Firemaw, but he got smart with me, so I had to finish it.

I heard Ebonroc was talking some junk too... so he gets it Saturday.

Fumoffu!
Retired Forum Staff
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
After 7 months of no nightslayer/bloodfang pants dropping at all, a pair finally dropped today - so I was able to complete my set (was sick of using PvP set pants, hardly any attack power).

Left one is a piccy pimping the full set, on the right is what I usually wear for PvP/PvE (5 NS for 120 energy, 2 BF for best stats, Doomhide Gauntlets for imbalanced attack power).

★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
grOOvy said:
After 7 months of no nightslayer/bloodfang pants dropping at all, a pair finally dropped today - so I was able to complete my set (was sick of using PvP set pants, hardly any attack power).

Left one is a piccy pimping the full set, on the right is what I usually wear for PvP/PvE (5 NS for 120 energy, 2 BF for best stats, Doomhide Gauntlets for imbalanced attack power).
Why not try to get the new set in Ahn Quiraj?

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
my awsome soon to be hemo rogue

BTW i hate alliance, after you play horde you begin to really hate alliance especially NE

Fumoffu!
Retired Forum Staff
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
sean said:
Why not try to get the new set in Ahn Quiraj?
Because:
1. It sucks in aesthetics.
2. Nightslayer has the BEST 5-piece set bonus any PvP rogue could ask for.
3. Nightslayer >= BF > AQ set.

Best answers
On the last boss in AQ 40 man. God damn, I've payed 300 gold repairs since monday til now. Can you believe that? 300 gold? 5000000 gozillion wipes daily, and 7+/- hours raiding. I'm getting ill :(..

Anyway, here is the website you can check if you want to know more ;p.

http://www.khadgarsrage.net/

(This is not any form of advertising, I am just too lazy to find the direct picture links since the host is utterly slow today, due the fact turkish webnet is having some technical problems).

Best answers
sold my account/60 rogue today to some guy. he payed 375euro for it.
so i was like..hm ok.
i bought a new account and i'll see whatever i'm gonna do now

thinkin of making human female rogue :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom