New World of Warcraft Picture Thread.

Best answers

Me and Shrooma D: She be 20, I be 54. Almost there...

Satanic Prayer of Healing? >_>

Mess with the bull, you get the horns... Or atleast my big whacking stick in your face.

I get the feeling I toke a wrong turn somewhere..

Thats all folks :D

Yoniyo

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
you think your so cool with your good graphics cards.

Top the werewolf!

L

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Guess where I was =O

And while I was there, I got myself a new pet.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
is it actually sarkoth, or did you just name a scorpid?

Best answers
Finally started playing again yesterday; here's my cute Level 6 Gnome Warrior fighting off a boar ;)

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Gnome Warriors... there's not a single race/class combination in WoW that makes less sense xD

Best answers
Navanax said:
Gnome Warriors... there's not a single race/class combination in WoW that makes less sense xD
Hence why I'm playing one. I'm a master of oddity ;)

★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Gnome warriors kick ass but. Leather/Cloth wearer? Wtf is wrong with you =( You should be wearing mail :O

Best answers
Well it's an old picture; right now I'm level 7 and got some mail armor as well.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I'm not 100% sure, I don't use add-ons myself, but I think that one's called TitanBar.

Best answers
Yea, its Titan. Comes with the Nurfed pack.

edit

Shamans overpowerd? Uh.. hehe

And this one time, at BlackRock Depths, the server lagged so much that my Windfury actually had a casting time xD

Flurry and Demonslaying enchant look so cool together, don't ya think? :D

L

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
ZeroNightmare said:
is it actually sarkoth, or did you just name a scorpid?
You can't name a scorpid Sarkoth and it will suddenly change the model/skin.
It's real =D too bad it suck's as a pet, I'm lvl 18 and I just got a Nightstalker Sire, it own's the Sarkoth, It's only for look's now =(

★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Fatal_CobraX said:
You can't name a scorpid Sarkoth and it will suddenly change the model/skin.
It's real =D too bad it suck's as a pet, I'm lvl 18 and I just got a Nightstalker Sire, it own's the Sarkoth, It's only for look's now =(
Psh, Sarkoth ftw ;o
I've never been a Hunter but I take it you have to get an item to do it. IMO I think you should use it on the Hound Dogs in SM when you raech level 28 or 34 or something.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
dReAm KiLlEr said:
Psh, Sarkoth ftw ;o
I've never been a Hunter but I take it you have to get an item to do it. IMO I think you should use it on the Hound Dogs in SM when you raech level 28 or 34 or something.
You only need an item in the initial quest to gain the ability to tame a pet. After that, you can simply use a skill (without reagents or anything) to do it.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Now a 29. Me chillin with Haggle on a Tram Bench.

And exploring the Swamp of Sorrows with Synth.

brainfeeder
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers

Decided to explore some more of the unknown, and found this wierd map clipping to the direct west of Dun Morough in the Great Sea.

About in the same area, I find another interesting map texture, and doubly shrug.

Also, I just found this house with no route to it, surrounded by impassible hills. Must be something the map maker did for an easter egg.

★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Synth said:

Also, I just found this house with no route to it, surrounded by impassible hills. Must be something the map maker did for an easter egg.
Hmm.. Did these hills have a farm area with a NPC called Dahpne or something like that? If so, I belive that she's for a quest with the Defias gang or for a Pally quest.

You have two more levels untill you surpass me Synth =(
I don't explore much but I plan to when I get my mount(Airport ftw! o/) BUt I might do some water explorations since I have water form and that gives either 50% increased speed or 60% incresed speed.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Me and Orion found those spots along with some more interesting jobbies we posted in a thread a long time back. as for it having any relevance, no, not in the game as of yet, but i do believe it'll play some part in the future expansion pack since it has a working sign and a unique path up the hill, but it just so long to swim to. D:

Also, my gnome decided to go for a walk down to the jungle, humped a troll and didnt come back quite the same D:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom