New World of Warcraft Picture Thread.

Hsu

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Optional said:
Really? You don't want any Cenaurian gear? Our druids are all pimped out because we don't bring many, heh.
I dont want Cenaurion so I am letting all the other druids get it so that they all have full Cenarion gear and I can get all the Stormrage once BWL opens :)<. Our raid usually has 5 druids in each time we do MC and almost no druid gear drops anyways.One druid has 6 pieces of Cenarion and a few others have 3-4 pieces. All we get in MC is paladin, hunter, priest and warlock gear.

King of the Hello Kitty Fanclub
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
This is my char as of 2 days ago

Staff is a cool drop I got from ZF ages ago, the helm is from Mara, the shoulders and legs are from temple (shoulders are these awesome ones with 193 ap!) and both the bracers and gloves are from the wildheart set. Speaking of which, what are other druids out there paying for the wildheart belt? The cheapest I've seen is 30g but that last for about 10mins before the auction was bought and resold for 50g bid and 70g buyout. The prices is insane considering on blackrock i got the gloves for 4g and the bracers for 24g.

Best answers

Playing on my shaman again D:

Yoniyo - 45 Shaman on Dragonmaw EU
Guild: Malevolance Incarnate, the ruling horde guild in my server.

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Navanax said:
IMO, using someone else's strategy (which worked) is lame. It'd be kinda like using a manual to bring him down. If you manage to do it ALL by yourself, THAT's an achievement.
True but I really want to down him. I have the most DKP, and I want a Spinal Reaper/Eye of Sulfuras - possibly Bonereaver's Edge.

Fumoffu!
Retired Forum Staff
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Bleh, if you get the spinal reaver rogues will drop so easy it'll be funny. First hit, Mortal Strike + Execute = dead.

Anyway, deleted my druid yesterday to force me to stop playing WoW after my rogue reaches 60 and does a few MC runs (59 currently). I sooo miss my druid now :( :( :( . But it's for the better I suppose, I'm wasting my life on WoW and even skipped work on Friday just to play WoW which was the limit: no more.

Last pictures of my druid before deleting:

Also found the Cho'Rush's Blade off a boss in a Dire Maul run. Here it is in combat, haven't enchanted it yet:

Eon

TeeHee
Banned
Best answers
grOOvy said:
Bleh, if you get the spinal reaver rogues will drop so easy it'll be funny. First hit, Mortal Strike + Execute = dead.

Anyway, deleted my druid yesterday to force me to stop playing WoW after my rogue reaches 60 and does a few MC runs (59 currently). I sooo miss my druid now :( :( :( . But it's for the better I suppose, I'm wasting my life on WoW and even skipped work on Friday just to play WoW which was the limit: no more.

Last pictures of my druid before deleting:

Also found the Cho'Rush's Blade off a boss in a Dire Maul run. Here it is in combat, haven't enchanted it yet:

:yes: you did the right thing.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
magus said:
you did the right thing.
but he left our fumoffu guild in doing that, joining some spiffy 50+ guild jobby ;_;

but on that note, i was romping around SW after a rather interesting 10 mins wallwalk and for some reason found myself locked behind the instance gates at the bottom of SW,

There was no other way out but into floaty tree land ;_;

Best answers

Zomg teh polearm warrior! Level 44, using Bonechewer. Enchanted with Demonslaying which I got on sale for an amazing 5.5g.
Name is Hasslich on Tichondrius server. Hasslich is German for 'ugly'. I thought it seemed fitting for an undead.

Best answers
ill post mine later, worked for some time on my Female Troll Hunter, now lvl 52..
i hate her..i hate hunters and hate trolls...

so started a rogue 2days ago, and already reached lvl 25.
since i know all quests and started with a party. so we walk with party from the beginning till the end.

rogue,priest,shaman,warrior,mage...
i really prefer the horde..
on my server (bloodfeather) the horde rulez, there are almost no 45+ ally. and horde is mostly 60..all...between 50-60..

we rule the server and raid IF and SW everyweek a couple of times.
but i also got a night elf hunter lvl 40 (on deathwing) and i just hate the allience, the quests are so stupid

but i must opinion the city's from the ally are nicer

EDIT : here is my pic. its an older one of my hunter, somehwere in lvl 45..she is now 54 but like i said, i don't play with it anymore.
ill post pics of my rogue, wenn he is a little higher.

(with my pet on the right)

brainfeeder
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers

A level 19 Priest I've been working on here and there. Cool part is that he is a guild master of a guild called, "Eternal Rage" (some people will get it)

Just bought shoulder armor, acquired a staff through a quest, and other minor armor upgrades.

★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers

WHAT DID I TELL YOU ABOUT MESSING WITH BLACK PEOPLE!?

Best answers
Decided to go with 2h swords... decision is final. Just hit level 47 thanks to the guides Alteh posted :)

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers

Someone had lure a servant of grom into IronForge, and everyone started attacking it; but efforts were in vain as it was invincible...and the lag it caused...:cry:

The Raid Proz was on about in the Character Thread, dumbass low level...

✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Ness said:
The Raid Proz was on about in the Character Thread, dumbass low level...
Yeah I die in one hit, you in two big deal
sif 40 is high >_>

anyway here a view screenshots I've made

Nothing special, just showing WoW's prettyness

Still don't know what was going on, might wanna ask add, orion or muffster...

and this is the last sceenshot I took saying goodbye to muffster in a special way ( guest pass almost over )
<3 that big ol furry

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
the last time i leave my carebear with you in the wetlands, ;_;

piccah time o/

Teabag head gnome! \o/

Proz being beaten on by mr orkie while im splatted by ones limp corpse ;_;

Me and orions visit to the crazy cat woman revealed her darker side D:

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Prozac said:
Yeah I die in one hit, you in two big deal
sif 40 is high >_>
lol, i meant the dude that ran in without the lvl 50-60's in the raid, this guy was 27 or something

besides you dying just looked funny. But me and onion will be there for you from now on =3

brainfeeder
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers

Here I am at 31, chillin' in Stormwind once again... getting bugged to death to party with people in Stockades.

Ahh... the life of a priest.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom