New website design....

Best answers
Hi,

My name is Jarrett McBride and I am owner and head admin of http://www.pwnedbyhsu.com , and I have a question for the team. How would you like a new site design? Check out my site and you can see that I know what I am doing. I could make the site design more sleek, or fit the theme of ESF better. I could also enhance the forums; make them have a theme insteaad of the generic vb version. I could have it complete at the end of the month. I would love to join the team. Just let me know. Thanks!

Jarrett

Hsu

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
1) no advertising
2) there is nothing special about your site that would make the team choose you over some of the more talented people.
3) if the team were truly looking into changing the website design they would hold a contest like they have in the past.

Best answers
pwnedbyhsu.com seems to be a popular website :p

But yea, if the team wanted a new website, they would simply have a contest or contact someone they know can do good work. People don't really apply for positions for the team, there picked up by the team if they show that they can do consistantly good work.

Best answers
Hsu,

I was just trying to be nice, and no, I wasn't advertising my site, I was using it as an example of basic things I can do. Besides, it looks better then this POS site, and you can **** yourself, I was just offering the team a nice site, and now that I know there are ****s on the team like you, I don't want to help ou guys out.

Best answers
Hsu,

I was just trying to be nice, and no, I wasn't advertising my site, I was using it as an example of basic things I can do. Besides, it looks better then this POS site, and you can **** yourself, I was just offering the team a nice site, and now that I know there are ****s on the team like you, I don't want to help ou guys out.

Hsu

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Well then... sorry you can not handle the truth. I was not making fun of your skills but what you have done is far worst then what is the team is using now.

Anyways this is now closed for the flaming and stuff.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom