New way to strugle, actual to ez

Best answers
i think strugle has nothing of strugle cause its just holding your mouse button...I should be done alterating buttons or fast cliking...

whats the hard part of holding the left mouse button...

Best answers
you have a ponit...that would be more of a chalenge

like in dbgt final bout you have to click triangle to win and frankly i rule and fast clicking for example

i was at my friends house doing a project and i wanted to play some mario party 4 cause i liked the old ones and i wanted to try it out so we did and there was this one mini came where you tap L and R real quick to hold your breath then you go under water so then we jumped in and first one computer came up a few seconds later then my friend then the hard computer then minutes went by and my friend was lauphing the whole time cause i was still under water and then like after like 3 min i came up and of course i got the new record and he said his brother tries to beat it all the time and never comes close

Best answers
gah, button mashing hurts my wittle mouse and keyboard :(

Best answers
Can't do. If you were do make struggling somethat that requires buttonmahsing of any form it will be scripted and ruin the game. People will just script insanely fast struggling and always win.

What they should do is make it so you can charge more energy into it. The charge bar should appear when in struggles so you can add more energy in chunks. However the longer you hold the charge bar the faster the energy is drained so strategically you should decide whether you want to add a lot of short chunks or oneor two large chunks.

Best answers
i think it should stay the same just that you could cut the power so that you could fly away before you get hit.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom