New Vegeta Transforming

Best answers
I thought the transformations on esf were great when i first saw them and made alike to how they realy happened in the movie, but I eventualy realised that in the movie they often had good quotes and stuff to go with them and they just dont say anything on these, so...Ive replaced trans.wav and scream.wav from vegeta with the original of trans just mixed in with a sound apparently taken from the buu saga where vegeta blows himself up in an attempt to kill him (havnt seen it).

Here it is

If you like it message me on MSN Messenger at: [email protected] and ill send u the 2 seperate files.

Best answers
That is SO loud. Make a version with normal volume and post it again, because It sounds pretty cool.

Best answers
its good, but its a bit loud, and you can sorta here the old sounds of vegeta poweringup over the new bit.

Best answers
To have it overlapping the original was kinda the idea, it dosnt sound as good just on its own, Ill try and maybe make that part get a bit quiter when you hear him talking and lowering the sound altogether will be easy.

Thanks for your comments.

Best answers
Ok ive put it back over again, and his voice is just a tiny bit louder then the normal transformation so it sounds clear enough. you can still hear him in the background still but only if your realy paying attention to it otherwise I think it sounds quite alot better. I have made it using the two files tho I didnt make a joint together one so if you wanna hear youll just have to message me on msn and get the .wav's off me.

thanks.

Best answers
I may be making alot more transformations to come so please support this and tell me if you want to see me make future sounds.

Best answers
Originally posted by Stanz
Ok ive put it back over again, and his voice is just a tiny bit louder then the normal transformation so it sounds clear enough. you can still hear him in the background still but only if your realy paying attention to it otherwise I think it sounds quite alot better. I have made it using the two files tho I didnt make a joint together one so if you wanna hear youll just have to message me on msn and get the .wav's off me.

thanks.
not LOUDER, I want quieter, my ears don't like "exploding"

Best answers
I mean Louder over the other part and it is quieter over all. Your ears do not explode, It was never that loud its just in your normal mp3 player it might sound loud when in the game it sounds much better and it is Not so loud. So Stop complaining about it. (Compare it to the normal vegeta trans)

I am going to join the wavs together and upload them again so you can hear the new version, I want to make more transformation sounds aswell but I could do with a pack of sounds or something or a website that has a load of sounds, dose anybody know of one?

Best answers
good but a lil to loud

p.s. dont double of triple post there is an edit button

Best answers
I posted that ages ago and I didnt know off the edit at that time, As i have said, INGAME it is not as loud as you think and too me it seems perfect, it should be a lil louder over normal sounds anyway but to me it sounds Fine..

The Doctor
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
🎈 Advanced
Best answers
the link is down give us a new one plz

The Doctor
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
🎈 Advanced
Best answers
Pwns Mastasurf at TF2
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
1. Do not double post. That's what the edit button is there for. 2. Don't bring back dead topics. You get some leway for being new, but don't expect any later on. Dead opics usually have dead links, nothing can be done.

*closed*

-Karrde-

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom