New vegeta attack

Would you be up for this new attack.

• Yes.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Yes but only if it were changed a bit.

• No.

• No, the final shine is dumb cause it kills you (even though you clearly stated it wouldn't).

• Total voters
Best answers
heh, so we get into trouble for posting in an old thread...but we also get into trouble for posting a new thread when someone has previously made a thread about the idea.

Something to ponder.

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
well well well well...
I think that its one of the self destruct attacks which was denide a lot of times in ESF...
(maybe it wont kill but it still has the selfdestruct style!)
I really wish the self destruct would be added but ESF already said no for all of them

cell has self destruct and so does Goku - as we can see in GT
-he knowbs how to use the Vegeta's Self Destruct
anyway - final shine is only in DBGT - first shown VS super #17!
"and now you will see my last creation! FINAL SHINE!..."
its an energy ball - charged and fired ... like big bang attack only charged as a beam or something like that

GL with this thread - GL all good suggesters
but you should've checked the Archive of ESF because had been suggested b4

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Pain said:
so.. if you see someone charging this up.... whats to stop u from backing away and kiblobing/beaming that person..... seems kinda useless to me. more like an anti melee thing... sit there and wait for someone to try and melee u and let it loose. bad idea
i stand by my original statement of anti-melee.
we have enough of that with gohans sheild.

spawn - blow up
spawn - blow up
spawn - blow up

anyone see a trend happening?

Best answers
why wont u want new attacks? the more the better the game if ure only gonna have the old attacks the game sucks

Best answers
i like the move its a good idea if they can make it but it should hurt him a little, take some fraction of his health. he probably was wanting to keep enought kai and health to get the hell off of earth. with buu it was kill or die trying to save his family and the earth for once. back then all he wanted was imortal life you think he would saty away from using an instant death thing. but the thing im getting at is im sure it hurt him at least a little. you could tele real fast and do it and nobody could hurt you cuz blasts would only lower its power not damage they only time you cant get hit is a ps or a transformation and thats neither so think of some weakness or do damage to him when he does it thats all.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Hashsama ... welcome to the forums ... be sure that you've read the rules ... it's not allowed to post in thread which are dead (2 weeks no post)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom