New vegeta attack

Would you be up for this new attack.

• Yes.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Yes but only if it were changed a bit.

• No.

• No, the final shine is dumb cause it kills you (even though you clearly stated it wouldn't).

• Total voters
Best answers
Ok first thing I have to say is:

READ THE WHOLE POST

Ok now here is my suggestion. In the saiyan/vegeta saga after Vegeta gets hit with the spirit bomb he falls back down to earth gets up and blows up everything in the same fashion as the final shine. In fact the attack was just like the final shine but much much weaker than the one he used in the Buu saga. The explosion was smaller, it hurt everyone but him and seemed to stun him a bit. So I though that maybe this could be the final shine for ESF and would work under the same rules. Now let me state this in better words.

1.) It will not kill or hurt you but will stun you for one or two seconds.

2.) The explosion will work just like the ki blast explosion where it blows up and stays for a while doing damage if the opponent is in it. EDIT: Also the explosion will grow at a moderate rate that is fast enough to escape but will still do some damage

3.) The more you charge up the final shine the bigger it will be when it blows up. The more it is charged then the more dammage is done while you are in it. EDIT: The max size of the explosion will be the same as that of the spirit bombs.

4.) The seconadry attack is a quick medium size explosion with little damage.

5.) It will only add on to your pl slowly for however long the person is inside.

6.) EDIT: It will charge about 1.5 times faster than the spirit bomb to avoid spam and mae it useful.

New...

7.) Beams cannot hurt you while you are inside the explosion, but will weaken the final shine and make it do less damage. When the amount of damage hits zero it pops like the ki blast.

And that is my idea and remember it doesn't kill you and only damages everyone else. Though it will kill them if they don't get out of the explosion in time or if their health is low.

Best answers
well, this is like a melle disadvantage to all others, cause you swoop and if they are blocking alt fire(right click) of this attack will finish them.

6.) It will charge a bit faster than the spirit bomb to avoid spam.
You mean, it will charge a bit slower?

Best answers
No, not a bit slower, because even a bit faster than a spirit bomb would be rather freaking slow. Also, this slow charge time would give the person blocking lots of time to get out of the way. Which anyone who sees you charging up an attack would do anyhow.

Best answers
hmmmm, i already suggested it to, but i dont think the esf team give vegeta a new attack, he already is a powerhouse...

anyways, i think its alot better if the bakuhatsu ha was a instant kill blast, like the spirit bomb. i mean, you have to charge it pretty long to be able get some decent range out of this thing, plus everyone sees it. and if someone gets cought in it, he will recieve damage till the blob disappears. and if he survives you are in deep ****, cause they all gonna nail ya. so it should be definetly be a instant killer, like the spirit bomb.

Best answers
Yeah. It was only awesome on the show because it was such a powerful blast of energy. If it was just some ki blob surrounding your guy, that would be fairly lame. It would have to (if not completely kill you) at least hurt you pretty damn bad.

Best answers
i was thinking, maybe is it better if the attack had decent charging time, very good range, almost as big as a fully charged spirit bomb (explosion that is) and kills instantly whoever got into the blast. After you did your attack, it will leave you stunned for a moment and takes away all you ki. i think that would be easier to use this attack, cause if it had long charging time, people would get out of the way or attack you. this way you actually can kill people and its balanced, cause its leaves you out of ki and stunned.
i think this attack should belong to piccolo, cause he many crappy attack and this might balance him better in the game. replace this attck with the masenko cause he rarely used it and the attack does pathetic damage.

Best answers
Therefore eliminating the only controllable beam worth crap that piccolo has. And yes, masenko's are decent of you use them right. They're nothing to spam, but you get my meaning.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
so.. if you see someone charging this up.... whats to stop u from backing away and kiblobing/beaming that person..... seems kinda useless to me. more like an anti melee thing... sit there and wait for someone to try and melee u and let it loose. bad idea

Best answers
How is that? I changed a few things that people said would make it better.

Best answers
Just because it's anti-melee doesn't automatically qualify it as a bad idea. If that's your only reasoning, you have no argument for your case. Try again.

Best answers
thats why the i said that this attack should charge pretty decent. plus the radius of this blast is huge. in a busy server this thing can be lethal. besides, it will be probably hard to see if they are actually using this attack or not. i mean, on a little distance its hard to see what exactly theiy are doing, until like a ki attack sprite shows up and this attack doesnt use any sprites.

Best answers
I say make it a kiblob, but drain faster than the standard ones. The damage over time effect would be good with it.

Perhaps instead of a charge, it could be made so that when you start holding the mouse button, it starts expanding around you and gains range and/or damage the longer you hold it?

In the buu saga it worked that way, he didnt charge it, it just got bigger and stronger as more energy went into it while it was already in effect

Best answers
the reason he didnt charge up agianst Buu was because he used his own lifeforce to make the attack stronger. but it should require charging time. he charged up pretty fast in the saiya saga and even piccolo took awhile to use it in dragonball.

Moving with Sonic Speed
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I wouldn't mind if it drained his life as a relatively low but steady rate as well. That way you could justify it weakening beam damage and making melee temporarily impossible, and it would have less of a chance of being thrown all over the place.

I am actually not totally against this idea for the final shrine attack, but I still don't see why it is necessary for him. Maybe down the line when everybody gets new attacks... maybe when he hits his Majin Vegeta transformation... but realistically, an attack that isn't directable, with only moderate range, and one that prevents you from moving while charging or firing, is almost 110% useless without having a very quick charging time. On the flip side, with a very quick charging time it would be spammed consistently by new players and by frustrating seasoned players who find ways to abuse its anti-melee powers at the second second. I just don't think this attack is a great one to focus on as a new attack for Vegeta.

Best answers
well, isnt it possible that when you use this attack, that you loose half of your life and all your ki, so people dont use it all the time. Or If you used it, the attack key of the bakuhatsu ha disappears. so you can use it once per re-spawn.

Best answers
I like the idea of this attack but this is how it should be done. When he should be majin vegeta only and the attack can only be used when you have less than 20hp and kills you and has the same blast radius as the sb. Charge time should be the charge time as either the small sb or a bit faster than the big sb. That way you willnt have people doing it as soon as they become majin vegeta

Best answers
Resurection city ! ... King-Goku dont revive dead threads ! ... just look the post be4 urs is a month old !

Moving with Sonic Speed
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Yeah this topic is pretty darn dead. Please don't bring back old topics from the grave, just make a new thread if you are so inclined to suggest the attack again.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom