New vegeta attack

Best answers
well not exactly new but maybe replace that rapid fire blast with this, i know there is no movie stuff but this is a MOVE not a charectar heh, well i think this move should replace his charged kiblast fire, the finger blast maybe u charge it up and the max does the same damage as all those rapid ki blasts together, and the lower the charge thes less the damage (DUH! lol) but yea heres an example of the new move

http://www.dbgtn.com/images/gifs/clip79.gif

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Why, I like his rapid ki attack, just not enough of them but I understand that they didn't want to cause fps problems so no big deal. I think this would be a waste of time, they have better things to deal with :).

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
it's not just the fps problem ... more the lag problem and the server-crashing problem ...

about the "it a MOVE" ... I think most users here are able to read these things WITHOUT caps ...
maybe you missed something ... no movie chars or moves ... there're tons of moves everyone would suggest ...

I think it's good the way it is

Best answers
well i was just suggesting cause it gives vegeta a more unique ki blasting attack, maybe make it a secondary attack button

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Goten-son said:
well i was just suggesting cause it gives vegeta a more unique ki blasting attack, maybe make it a secondary attack button
erm ... a more unique attack ...
like his renzoku ??? or BigBang ??? or FinalFlash ??? he already has unique attacks ...
I think the renzoku should be a lil better, than currently ... but then it causes laggs and fps drops ... so it's difficult ;)

Best answers
im talking about a more unique ki blast attack genious -__

Best answers
Your Idea :
It sounds cool, but vegeta already has great power.
All he needs is his renzoku fixing, and he might gain his ring attack for the majin form.
So he dont really need anymore attacks :p

Renzoku :
Well if more renzoku shots really cause that much lag, the damage per shot should be higher or something.
Im hoping something is changed for 1.2 , because vegeta who is sposed to be good at firing mass amounts of ki balls, is the weakest at using them at the moment.
Couldn't renzoku blast radius be made bigger? or more damaging?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom