New Trunks

who thinks there should be a new trunks model with new attacks?

• new attacks

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • new look

• new attacks and looks

• all of the above

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Best answers
I think that there should be a new trunks model with some new attacks or something or atleast make him stronger..like for example if u go to www.uwbfp.it and look at the new attacks it looks better if u know what i mean..well anyway tell me what u think...

Best answers
Trunks is gonna get his sword in 1.1, which will be a powerful addition to him, considering you use the burning attack then smack then around with it IF POSSIBLE. I don't know much about the changes, except that bit.

Best answers
Make a new model? Why not just find your own? This is only beta 1.0 right now, keep in mind its a pretty early stage, and their still getting all of the bugs out- and I would much rather have all of the bugs out instead of a new model. =P

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
his sword isnt going to make him that much better, its just another melee feature with long range and better damage

The Viking
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
And the most important thing it is unblockable. And it's instagib at 20% hitpoints.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Wheres the "None of these" poll option. I really like trunks the way he is, and changing his model will poo him up

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom