New Transformation ideas for 1.3

Best answers

--Vegeta--
idea for wen he forms into majin... just like the show... he screams hole lot. and red lil lightning thingos come out of him, and majin goes on his head, and his shirt is sorta ripd off. only pants on. and he still screams u no... but once he forms majin, he doesnt need 2 retransform to majin but he shuld stay as that unless u push the deformation key.

so i think that shuld be a choice if ur cell or somthing like u dun need to retransform once u die. but if u want to use the other forms u can just deform and retransform.... sound good to you all? great. :yes:

also for wen your transforming i dont think this happens im not to sure. but wen your going super sjj, i think ur hair shuld sort of flash yellow and then go normal, and ur turbo goes on and off aswell, and once u form, u form with ur turbo always on. and also wen you deform it shuldnt just drop, it should just power down. slowly.... and also ur turbo, should be like a fire atm its just a brick it moves watever way u move like u no wat i mean. but it shuld be sort of like fire from ur feet.
and dicintigrating once it leaves, also the higher power u have the bigger your TURBO gets, just like on the show, thus showing your power in your turbo... sound good enough ? :confused: :yes:

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
It's explicitly stated in the 1.3 thread that Vegeta will not get Majin, so that part's kind of pointless :rolleyes:

Best answers
really? it said wen i read it sjj1 and majin number 2..... ahwell i guess things change.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Nah it was SS2 aka Majin, which is true. Majin Vegeta is SS2 Vegeta with a bit more power and a lot more angst.

Best answers
Ravendust said:
Nah it was SS2 aka Majin, which is true. Majin Vegeta is SS2 Vegeta with a bit more power and a lot more angst.
Bit more being noticebly alot more - Enough to bring him up to Equal with Goku wich is ALOT considering how far behind him Vegeta had gotten...

I think however the Kid Buu effect was implyed (Kid Buu being weaker than all other forms but stronger "demonically")

And I'd like ESF 1.3 to be balanced differently - I'd like to see the EMV team Equal out the transformations as they have done so far so you can Play ESF 1.3 for (whatever there implamenting) and EMV for Equal transformations...

Basically - Sit back and enjoy the ESF ride...

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
At the moment he only has SSJ and SS2, but it seems everyone but the team wants to see Super Vegeta/USSJ in for him.

A bit more being noticebly alot more - Enough to bring him up to Equal with Goku wich is ALOT considering how far behind him Vegeta had gotten...
I meant not significantly stronger in the way most Saiyan forms do. Majin Vegeta was as strong as SS2 Goku, and he lost to Majin Buu, whereas SS3 Goku beat him and could've killed him.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom