New To World of Warcraft

Best answers
try to google 3dgamers or just goto 3dgamers.com

it should work fine

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I started playing a while ago right now I have a level 15 undead rogue on daggerspine. I have a level 7 human warlock on scarlett just seeing if I want to continue down the melee path or if I want to take the magic path.
As advice from what I see now, and coming up, definitely go melee. Magic is amazing and just wtf pwn, but if Blizzard keeps the way it's going since release up to now, then you'll just get frustrated when it takes 3 spells to kill a melee class that can take you down in one hit without costing them any mana or depletable sources.

Best answers
well, in the blizzard downloader it says tracker not responding whatever that is.

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
My advice? Quit now and find something less addictive and more constructive. It drains your life. Two years wasted of my life wasted.

Best answers
ok i got onto that website but what the hell? 26 hours you've got to be kidding me right?

Best answers
26 hours of what ? downloading? The patchs you need are 1gig in total bout 500mb each, make sure you choose the australian free public link, its always instantly free....

Dam aucklanders, to buzy drinking your mocka low fat chilattechino's

Best answers
what the hell is a low fat chilattechino? i've never had coffee before :S and i live like an hour north of auckland really... and i'll just download it using the blizzard downloader.

Mr. Preacher
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
As advice from what I see now, and coming up, definitely go melee. Magic is amazing and just wtf pwn, but if Blizzard keeps the way it's going since release up to now, then you'll just get frustrated when it takes 3 spells to kill a melee class that can take you down in one hit without costing them any mana or depletable sources.
Thanks for the tips kama. How many chars do you have and what servers do you play on?

As for your problem vegeta it took me 2 minutes to find a site with google for the patches you need. I tested the UK server and I'm in Canada and I get around 200kb a sec so you should get something better if you have cable that is.

http://www.strategyinformer.com/pc/patches/worldofwarcraft/patch.html

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
well how many hours would it take for it to download? and it keeps saying i'm behind a firewall and i've turned it off and the same message came up again, what do i have to do for that?
i believe blizzard has a tutorial on their website, something to do with opening ports on your computer

just click help or something, i think its in blue text, right on the downloader

Best answers
ey kid, one word from me. HORDE!!

that's all you need to know! ;E

ohh and, troll huntah! <3

✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
http://www.wowwiki.com/Patch_mirrors

seeing as the people on one server are massive, both sides have retards!
simple as that.
Both side also has nice people to play with so just pick what you like best

The only thing that can influence the player community is the type of realm tbh.
RP realms, so far, seem the most mature on average ( Usually lack a bit when it comes to pve though hehe )

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I play mage, an have so much fun xD

Dun roll on an rp realm unless you actuall want to rp though, we kinda frown on that. ;x

Also, your statement about melee bein the best is wrong, really. Magic users are amongst the most powerful in the game, easy.

Best answers
Hmm Wow seems like you have to be an addict to get your money's worth for playing. 15 bucks a month damn its like saying i need to play wow for like 7 hours of the day to get your funs worth. Is it really this fun? cause i wouldn't want to buy it make an account and waste my money. Does it come with like a free month card or something when you first get it?

Best answers
Hmm well u could always try the free 10 day trial and see if u like it or not :rolleyes:

Best answers
[SAS]Orion;816872 said:
I play mage, an have so much fun xD

Dun roll on an rp realm unless you actuall want to rp though, we kinda frown on that. ;x

Also, your statement about melee bein the best is wrong, really. Magic users are amongst the most powerful in the game, easy.
Nerf Mages ;_; buff warriors.

I am on the same realm as orion and prozac with my warlock human, night elf warrior and soon to be coming Dreanrei Mage.

i have to say i love my warrior, but when any casters use any type of crowd control my warrior is dead. welcome to the world of castercraft: The imba locks ;)

★ Black Lounger ★
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
10 days, but you cant trade, use mail, or the auction house, plus they cap ur level at 20 (you earn money instead of xp though for quests)

Best answers
Hmm yea im getting the trail version now but can you switch between realms? So you can play with your other friends?

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
you can make characters on other realms.

edit, and i;'ve made alot of characters, personally, i found leveling with the horde side quests much easier.

i never really was much into the alliance, and i didnt know my way around though.

highest alliance character was MAYBE a level 20-sh mage, i dont think i hit 20 with it though. i dont really like the quests they give, and theres alot of run literally across the continent to george and give him his boots. next quest, run back, and give tim this letter saying thanks. 3 hours later. thanks. heres 3 silver and 400 experience.

Best answers
LOL thtas funny so you think i should make someone with the horde?
Umm man this is taking a while.
Its gonna take........12 hours....WTF!
Ohh geez. I guess i'll load this baby another day then. Not today maybe tommorrow.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom