New To World of Warcraft

Best answers
uh... i'm haivng a bit of trouble actually playing the game itself now, i let the blizzard downloader download all the of the update (465 mb) and it did. So i started up world of warcraft tried logging in but it comes back with the thing again and says click here to restart world of warcraft and it goes back to the blizzard downloader and it's started again at 0 bytes out of 465mb, can anyone help me?

Best answers
Greetings,

I have 2 things to say.

1: Join the Alliance, we save lives :D
2: You can go on http://wowfiles.com and download the patches

Best Regards,
Thundgot
WoWFiles.com Co Administrator
FileFront Network Staff

P.S

uh... i'm haivng a bit of trouble actually playing the game itself now, i let the blizzard downloader download all the of the update (465 mb) and it did. So i started up world of warcraft tried logging in but it comes back with the thing again and says click here to restart world of warcraft and it goes back to the blizzard downloader and it's started again at 0 bytes out of 465mb, can anyone help me?
If you don't have downloaded the latest patch it will automatic start download the newer patch. If you go on the link a little up here you can get the patches a little faster.

Best answers
i thought i did download the latest patch the blizzard downloader put me to it straight away it was 465mb... and your saying i have to download more? :(

Best answers
Did you install the latest patch? Downloading it makes little difference if it was not installed. You can find it in C:\Program Files\World of Warcraft. It should be labeled like WoW-1.12.x-to-2.0.1-enUS-patch.exe or something of the sort.

Best answers
that's one i downloaded, and it restarted again? :S

★ Black Lounger ★
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
open the update .exe in the subfolder it created in your Warcraft folder

Best answers
YAY! after all this time i got WoW up and running i logged in but it was pretty laggy, are there any realms or server things where i won't lagg? thanks.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Thanks for the tips kama. How many chars do you have and what servers do you play on?
Currently I have Dwarf War, Human Priest, Undead Mage, and Undead War, on Stonemaul (Alliance) and Dragonmaw (Horde) (all 60). And then on my friends account (we swap now and then) he has a NE Rogue, Troll hunter and Tauren Shaman, so i've played my fair share of the classes. As it goes, magic is the most fun, but the game is definitely catered to melee.

For your first char, the best choice is a rogue, they are great at soloing, and being able to stealth and vanish can help get you out of alot of situations you aren't ready to handle. Plus, once you're 60 you can stealth through dungeons to get right to the good items to sell to get some gold on you.

So, for your choices, if you want to WTF Pwn but still be highly valued in group situations, be a Warrior, but make sure you already have a 60 to be his sugar daddy, because a Warrior is only as good as his gear. If you want to just have a blasty blast dancing around, be a Mage, their range of abilities makes them so much fun to play, but expect alot of downtime. And if you just want to own face, but serve no real other purpose, be a hunter, or a warlock.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom