New threadmaster in town.

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
Ok Im new around here so Im lookin for a nice siggeh to match my blatant awesomeness. Word on the street is that you folks are some of the best siggers around and I'd appreciate having one made. I was thinking like reds and blacks, if you could get like a nice stock of one of the UT2K4 guys with a flag charging or something. Besides that just put my name in there "Ruger" and the term "Lets do it!" underneath and off center, you know what I mean. Just have fun with it...I look forward to hearing back from you guys soon.

Peace Out,
Ruger

***edit***

Instead of using the phrase "Lets do it!" please use "Deus Ex Machina" meaning machine/weapon from God.

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Mind if I put one of the new UT characters with Melcom? =)

*cough*

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
Hey DJ it looks real good...except I would prefer something in Red and Black instead of green, and maybe a bigger guy...more beefy, ya know what I mean. and a matching Avy as well please...sorry if I am being ungreatful or a pain.

Thanks again,
Ruger

and its "Machina"<---a. Not "Machine"

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
if your going to use the phrase "deus ex Machina" you should use JC denton as the theme, since he is technically the embodyment of the phrase, which means "god out of the machine" (or there abouts, my greek sucks)

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
I would like this thread closed as it is generating minimal attention and my desires for a signature have since changed. Thank you and sorry if it has caused you any inconvenience.

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Sorry dude, i've been busy cause of Kurt hacking spree's into my account. -_-

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom