New Swoop Idea

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Well, this idea came to me after playing Legacy of goku since I was bored.

Practically, the way I see flight charging now is a bit slow. In LOG, you go around collecting flight charges. For that soul reason it made me think of this idea.

When you are charging up for swoops, you should have a flight charge that is drained accordingly to how long you swoop for. This means that each time you swoop, you drain from what you have charged up for swoop.

Example:
You have charged up for a longer swoop. You can have that charge go seperate and use it again untill you have to recharge your swoop again at a later time. Practically, this lasts so you are not constantly recharging to get longer swoops. This combined with grega's suggestions I was seeing for swoop would be a nice implementation.

If anyone still doesn't understand where I am coming from with the idea I will post a bit more on it a bit later.

Crits/Comments?.

Cunning as Zeus
Banned
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I really don't think there should be a limit to how long one can swoop other than ki and stamina, so I'm not in favor of the idea or of charged swooping. If someone wants to swoop until he's completely drained, he should be able to. He'd only be hurting himself.

Best answers
I get it...but its confusing....why can't we just have swooping that just drains our Ki and nothing more. Gawd, talk about DBZ Accuracy. The way the DBZ Warriors flew was by pushing Ki out of there feet or wtvr, they didn't have to charge or collect those Lil balls with a feather in them :). Anyways, thats just my opinion.

-GuZzie

sub

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
What's the point? You're just adding a feature for the sake of adding it imo.

Best answers
I really don't think there should be a limit to how long one can swoop other than ki and stamina, so I'm not in favor of the idea or of charged swooping. If someone wants to swoop until he's completely drained, he should be able to. He'd only be hurting himself.
right now is time limit not ki limit no matter how much ki you have ,pal(well friend ok????????)

Cunning as Zeus
Banned
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
right now is time limit not ki limit no matter how much ki you have ,pal(well friend ok????????)
I realize that, and that's why I said I am against both the original suggestion and the system in 1.3.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom