New Swoop bost suggestion

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Hey Folks,

I think there should be another OPtion for swooping in esf.

To make it also possible to be like DBZ.

my Suggestion:

(BLack: enemie , Red: You)

So the first step simply explains that this position is simply the standart of any possition. So the next step explains that you have to Start the Turbo and looking for a place to aim, maybe a location or an enemie. (like here shown its the enemie).

The third Step is simply charging you boost. Your minimum speed wich you are able to fly with charge is 120% and max. 200% of your standart speed.

After releasing your Charge your Fly wih the % of the ammount of speed wich you charged up to your aim.

Comments and discuss =)

Best answers
Good suggestion PiXel:yes:

My suggestion! When you change up the swoop bost, It should take some time so you'r ungarded of some sek, and then right after you done that, it should take some sek. before you can do it again!
But 200%! Isn't that a littel to muts!

I wut like seeing this stofe in 1.3!

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
no, if i remember well buu has a speed of 310, the normal standart for example of gohan is 110 i think, dun remember well, so they would have 220 instead of 110, but hell buu get 620 =D but still its dbz kinda, they got that fast sometimes.

Freelance Mappzor
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Its to fast. +20 speed is enough.

Also i think that you shouldnt be able to use melee with that swoop. But it should go on till you cancle it or run out of KI.

Best answers
I dont think it should last till you cancle it, (Cuz then people just ran of all the time) it's just be like a normal swoop, just faster! About the meele.. I think you should be able to use basicmeele!

no, if i remember well buu has a speed of 310, the normal standart for example of gohan is 110 i think, dun remember well, so they would have 220 instead of 110, but hell buu get 620 =D but still its dbz kinda, they got that fast sometimes.
heh.. wut be funny to see buu get from the one side of the map to the other in a spilt sek :D But I think this shut be add for 1.3, because it's more like DBZ as you say!

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
hmm +20 is far to less.... maybe +50 or 60 then....

Beta Tester Squad
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
PiXel said:
Dude GOhan speed it's 180 + 100 it's up to 280 like a SSJ , as for Buu 220+100 320 like evil buu as for 200 220+200 420 speed it will be like a roket even faster then the beams
and what grega sayid +20 it will reele be cool

whereswarren (King_Vegeta)
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I think there should be a max speed for all characters, for balance sake.

Best answers
+20 isn't enougt! It should be around +40-60 !

And about faster then a beam! They sometimes do that in DBZ.. way not in ESF then?

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
yeh to be faster then a beam would be awesome aswell as dbzish, but i think esf team likes to use the tleeport for it loool xD

thx volkov, didnt knew, though i still think +20 isnt a charge worth then

Freelance Mappzor
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Trust me 20 speed boost is enough to feel a difrence. As for the 200% thing.

Play as Krillin and transform.

Now imagine twice that speed. Can you realy controll it.

Besidesif there is a charge time for that swoop. Running isnt an option cause youd be punched out befor it charges up.

I thought of it more like cruse speed in freelancer. Just to get you to another place faster.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
hmmm well it supposed to be a charge like a beam, so your still hitable, but with the charge speed of a gen beam.

also not everyone is playing kriling or Buu, and you dont get that fast into their trans. 100% is the normal speed, just add the ammount wich you have on it.

still think 20 is not that mcuh <_>

Freelance Mappzor
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
You have to calculate.

In normal HL 20 speed is not much.

But in ESf the models are 4 times smaller. So 20 HL speed is 80 ESF speed.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
... you should have said that befor .... i wanted t osay the speed of the character, where it says: gohan > speed 180

or what ever. it all depends though ingame, if the team will ad this, they should look up theirself how to make it match good.

though it wil be hard getting the curves, but its still more dbz.

in my opinon dbz is : Hardcore effect, speed and Martial Art!

Best answers
I think is a great idea. What i could understand, you would have to charge the swoop and then release it, and it would go the speed according to time you charge... But would you go to the direction you aimed or could you change direction in middle of swoop?(might look bit stubid if you fly like rocket and zig-zag while doing it)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom