New Suggestion

Best answers
Well i know that these may not sound like much but i think instead of the way they block in the game u know when they crouch up i think instead of that they should hold there hands out in front of them as if they were atempting to stop the ball u know like they do in the show and then when ur about to overpower them ur hands pushes the ball away with a swish sound and lauching it back at ur opponet sry if that idea sucks but anyway heres another,i think that when u throw anykind of blast they should make smoke appear that way it would be just like the show because when ur doing the really small ki blas really fast just imagine all the smoke appears and u cant see ur opponet or ur opponet cant see u until the smoke clears that way if u launched a kamehameha wave he wont even see it coming towards him until its too late,and one more idea is that when u do spiritbomb and if ur strenght is full they should allow u to go supersayin while doing it but u should only be allowed to do it if u strenght is up in ur normal form but after u go ssj and then throw the ball and then u shouldnt have spiritbomb anymore.....:)

Best answers
Sorry to say but it's hard to read while u write all in one sentince (or paragraph).

but still... i dun think any of ur sug's will do. the block.. well maybe but it's just an animation (and maybe that one will get fixed in 1.1 but i dunno) but when u watch the show many blocks they perform are some as the animation now.

and about the smoke.. i -think- it wouldn't be hard to code, but what about the lag. Ever tried to walk thrue a smoke bomb in CS? well it lags. and lag isn't good.

and about the SSJ and spirit bomb.. well he needs a pure heart to make the SB.. so afterwards wouldn't be a problem, BUT wouldn't it be easier just to press 'z'after throwing?

Best answers
Mmmm, this idea reallly sounds familiar. HEy! I wrote that idea the other day....don't steal ideas please.

Best answers
I'm inclined to agree with lost here. They make periods and paragraphs for a reason. In future posts I suggest you make it a little more readable.

I'm fine with either block animation. Both look pretty neat in their own right. I wish I could use both but... eh. I'll live.

Smoke is always the topic of complaint in Counter-Strike. It bogs down the fps (frames per second) of many of the low-end and average computers, so I don't know if this would be wise. I believe Sierra Sonic's thread about extreme cvar's would be a good place to add this idea.

And I honestly don't know that much about the third part. I'll let the DBZ experts handle you there.

Best answers
i think that's only should be when you are blocking a huge ball- SB, DB, etc.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom