New style, Crits/Compliments/Comments please!

Best answers
Aight...now for my critz. I like it. One thing is...the font...i wouldn't have used it. It's a nice font but I not sure if it goes with the sig. I liek the animation, i think if you would have held it off ofr like, 1 or 2 seconds more it's be funnier (bcuz it'd scare ppl more) but it's still good. Only complaint is the font but still, it's a good sig. Good job. (And sry bout the color thing. I wasn't copyin u, i was just foolin around, and did some color changes and couldn't pick which was my favorite. lol)

Best answers
Well koblano Id have to say thats the best color changing sig ive seen yet, How the different colors come in it almost looks like its eating away at the other color. Indeed tight. Nice job!

Best answers
Download animation shop 3 if you want to do it merlin it takes 1 click of a button.

Best answers
Don't make it sound so easy. In case you didn't realize, thats all you have to do for almost every part of the sig anywayz. Jeeperz. Not like that little animation in your sig took any effort either.

Best answers
Nope took 3 layers :) 6 in animation but hey i wasnt getting at u i love the way ur sig works man :)

Best answers
BTW, i like the alphabet (ABCDEFGH) in your second sig (lol)

Best answers
Koblano, that is by far the best colour animation I have seen :yes:

The background in that sig was around 20 layers in the end, and the animation was 1 layer but 40 odd frames.

Best answers
Kablano the text in my 2nd sig is just letters becuz its just an affect to fill up the space:S

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Did you use animation shop 3 to make your text glow in the first sig?

Best answers
i won`t copy but u can be a good person and make me one with the best character in dbz and dbgt

Best answers
Thanks for the comments/compliments/criticisms. Hibiki, tell me WHY it's bland and unoriginal and I might be able to do something about it next time :p

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Bland...unoriginal.... What are you talking about??????

Best answers
He's more than entitled to his opinion, and the point of me posting my sigs in this forum are so that people can comment on the problems and I can fix them. :)

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I never said he couldnt say that I wanna know WHY he thinks that.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom