New Spider-man 3 trailer!

Best answers
I have a question, Topher Grace is playing as eddie brock but venom/brock is supposed to be extremely thought right? sooo why did they choose him?
For people who don't know Topher is Eric from "That' 70 show" (pictured)
and he's playing as venom

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Chang Wufei said:
I only asked why you were stating that because I didnt see the connection, dont go treating me like I'm some sort of an idiot. Your reply to my post was 7 posts after mine and the conversation had moved into something else, so I had forgotten your statement. Therefore explaining why I was confused. So lets keep this thread civil, and stop with the smart ass remarks.
I don't remember you joining the moderator team.

Keep it on point. First and last warning.

Best answers
@Hash
Srry but http://www.moonrover.com/picky/archi...man_organ.html doesnt cut it as a reliable source imho. I looked spiderman up in wikipedia, and your right. It does say he has the ability to create organic and synthetic webbing, but if you actually read the whole page, you will notice the only other place it states that spiderman can create organic webbing is when it reffers to the movie made of spiderman. So therefore the small bio of his powers and abilities was reffering to the movie, when it said he had the ability to create organic webbing.

I then proceeded to look up Spectacular Spider-man in wikipedia, just incase you were right about it, but I couldnt find anything about him having organic webing in there. So that one link is the only thing I've seen so far that says he gets organic webbing in the comics, and Idk how much I trust that site.

But thats just my opinion.

@Pride
Yeah, your right pride, srry for trying to stop a flame fest before it got out of control, I shouldve just continued argueing with him, and blown off all the rules. Srry, but I dont think I was trying to mod the thread, but instead reminding him to keep things civil so that a moderator doesnt have to take action upon the thread. Since when is that bad again? Just because im not a mod on this forum, it shouldnt prevent me or any other member of the community to try to keep peace within threads, and try to not let them get out of control.

@clen
Yeah I agree, they shouldve gotten someone really big and buff to place Eddie brock, since in the comics he was a body builder, and increadibly big and strong.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Chang Wufei said:
@Hash
Srry but http://www.moonrover.com/picky/archi...man_organ.html doesnt cut it as a reliable source imho. I looked spiderman up in wikipedia, and your right. It does say he has the ability to create organic and synthetic webbing, but if you actually read the whole page, you will notice the only other place it states that spiderman can create organic webbing is when it reffers to the movie made of spiderman. So therefore the small bio of his powers and abilities was reffering to the movie, when it said he had the ability to create organic webbing.

I then proceeded to look up Spectacular Spider-man in wikipedia, just incase you were right about it, but I couldnt find anything about him having organic webing in there. So that one link is the only thing I've seen so far that says he gets organic webbing in the comics, and Idk how much I trust that site.

But thats just my opinion.
Just looked at wiki myself, scroll to the bottom and it says. "Spectacular Spider-Man Vol. 2 #20; "Changes, Part 4" - Spider-Man develops new powers, such as organic webbing and the ability to read the minds of insects."

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bibliography_of_Spider-Man_titles It's the third point from the bottom.

Best answers
Well ill be damned. Your correct sir, my apologies. I guess im just used to the old school webshooter spiderman =\ Thanks for being mature about the correction though, instead of turning into a 9 year old and flaming me. :)

Random

R
I can't wait for this movie to come out. SHould choose someone different for venom though. BTW this Chang Wufei guy is annoying, someone shoot him in the head.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
clen said:
I have a question, Topher Grace is playing as eddie brock but venom/brock is supposed to be extremely thought right? sooo why did they choose him?
For people who don't know Topher is Eric from "That' 70 show" (pictured)
and he's playing as venom
Didn't he play Jonny Cage in that Mortal Combat Movie?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom