New Spider-man 3 trailer!

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
What the hell...Symbiote Spiderman is cool, but Symbiote Spiderman was all black with a white/silver spider on his chest, not those fugly silver lines all over him. And I see in the trailer that Peter Parker rips his clothes of and then you see his Symbiote suit, but in the series/comic his clothes turn into the Symbiote suit, he didn't have to rip off his clothes. No to mention, I can see in this trailer that he still "presses" on a button to make web come out, but in the comic/series he just has to point his arm into the direction he wants to web and it will come out automaticly...
As said before, the Symbiote suit in the movie is just his original suit all black and silver.

And isn't there a chance the Black Cat will appear in 3? I mean, Black cat was with Symbiote Spiderman alot if I can remember correctly...And that was before Venom was around.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
The only Venom we'll see is at the very end of the movie, just like we got a glimpse of Hobgoblin at the end of the 2nd one.

The Duke of Juke
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Arthos said:
Oh well. Did anyone else notice the Emo haircut though?
"Greatest battle is within" "How long can you fight the darkness" Black and silver suit, emo haircut. This thing is pandering to the emo culture!!!!

j/k

Anyways, lookin forward to it, kind of, I'm sick of movies with a lot of relationship drama, so I hope I'll be over that when it comes out.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Deman said:
Anyways, lookin forward to it, kind of, I'm sick of movies with a lot of relationship drama, so I hope I'll be over that when it comes out.
Thats why Spiderman movies do better than other superhero movies with the critics. Critics like movies with drama and sorrow and pain and love. Spiderman has more of those in his movies than any other superhero movie I know. Chances are, this Emo Spiderman is gonna be the best of them all with the critics just for the fact that Spidey is, once again, under more stress and pressure.

itr

✔️ HL Verified
🍂 Regular
Best answers
frsrblch said:
The only Venom we'll see is at the very end of the movie, just like we got a glimpse of Hobgoblin at the end of the 2nd one.
Yep venom is in the last 10 mins of the movie Sam said, also there is 4 villians in this movie.

2D/3D Artist
★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Man the that teaser rocked...
Liked the final part the most where he was hanging from the building, staring at his other reflection. tight.

I just hope it wont be too tight if you know what I mean, too many characters at once...(X-Men3 someone?)
Also hope the movie will be longer then 120 minutes -_-

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I can see in this trailer that he still "presses" on a button to make web come out, but in the comic/series he just has to point his arm into the direction he wants to web and it will come out automaticly...
You got it backwards, I think. In the comics he built the web slinger things; in this he does it himself.

Super Moderator
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
SaiyanPrideXIX said:
You got it backwards, I think. In the comics he built the web slinger things; in this he does it himself.
Yeah, I was gonna say. It was in the comics where he made his "web cartridges".

I'm looking forward to this movie.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
SaiyanPrideXIX said:
I think he was talking about the fact that the symbiote suit automatically made webbing and he didn't need his webshooters when he had it. Either way, Spidey has had the power himself throughout all the movies so far, so it'll be that way in this one too. Not sure where he saw him push a button.

Best answers
I forget why does he have cartridges in the comics, and the old cartoon?
And why isn't it in the movie?

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
clen said:
I forget why does he have cartridges in the comics, and the old cartoon?
And why isn't it in the movie?
Spider-man was never able to produce web on his own, it wasn't one of his powers. In the comics, he constructed web shooters which allowed him to shoot out strands of web and do all that jazz. Although, later on in the comics he attained the ability to shoot webs on his own.

In the movie, Spider-man recieves the power to shoot webs out of his wrists when he gets bitten by the spider from the very beginning. I guess it was just easier to do that then waste time explaining the whole web shooter thing.

The Duke of Juke
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
in the cartoon he totally told this sick girl that once bitten by the spider he got some innate knowledge of what enzymes to mix together :O

It's important to realize that every incarnation of comic book characters pretty much are all different dimensions. It always annoyed me about how purists would ***** after movies for this simple fact.

In any case, four villains eh? If I recall, Kirsten Dunst said that, and she made a similar comment about the second movie that happened to be wrong?

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
Mad_AxMan said:
venom wont be in the movie. they already have 2 villains :p
What? Yes they will. They confirmed him. And if Venom won't be in it, then why would Spiderman be in the Venom Suit? I saw the trailer, and it looks like an awesome movie, I can't wait to see it.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
oh Venom will definately be in it...for about 10 seconds.

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Hash said:
Spider-man was never able to produce web on his own, it wasn't one of his powers. In the comics, he constructed web shooters which allowed him to shoot out strands of web and do all that jazz. Although, later on in the comics he attained the ability to shoot webs on his own..
He gains that ability as soon as he gains the Symbiote suit, he loses it again and returns to the web shooters as soon as he loses his Symbiote suit.

oh Venom will definately be in it...for about 10 seconds.
Spoiler:
Probably at the end of the movie, Spidey will lose his suit and Brock (or whoever Venom was again) gets the suit.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom