New Spider-man 3 trailer!

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Sicron said:
He gains that ability as soon as he gains the Symbiote suit, he loses it again and returns to the web shooters as soon as he loses his Symbiote suit.
That is true, but later in the comics he ends up gaining biological web-shooters, and he no longer needs his old web-shooters, cuz he can just do it himself now.

Base belongs to me.
👑 Administrator
🌠 Staff
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💎Légéñdārý
Best answers
It really looks awesome! I'm sooo going to watch that movie once it's out.

jp

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Chang Wufei said:
yeah with 2 villans venom prolly wont be in it..but it does lead to venom being in spiderman 4! :O!!! :O!!!:

i dont like the way they made the black suit. They shouldve gone with the comic book version. the one they used is just too 'fabricy' it doesnt seem like a symbiotic slime suit that covers his body, it seems more like his normal suit, but black instead of red and blue..=\
I think you are right in that, that its a bit too "fabricy" as you put it.

Allthough, was it really slimy stuff around his body? coz a cartoon/comic doesn't allways show it really detailed (well sometimes they do tho).

I only saw the cartoon show, not the comic.

Best answers
err when it's done ;p , woops force of habbit. may 2007 is the date i belive

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Looks good =). The second one was great.

2D/3D Artist
★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
jp said:
I think you are right in that, that its a bit too "fabricy" as you put it.

Allthough, was it really slimy stuff around his body? coz a cartoon/comic doesn't allways show it really detailed (well sometimes they do tho).

I only saw the cartoon show, not the comic.
Nope that was him trying to tear off his suit, but it will probably consum him.
The slimy stuff is the black thing that jumped on his arm while he was lying down.

Umm from most of the sources I've seen, Venom should be in...even if it's like for 10 seconds, but he sound make an appearence.

And I like the black suit, even if it's not too much like the comics, the black stuff consumed him and turned the suit black =P thats it

Best answers
Its called a symbiote, and it doesnt consume people, it merges with them. The symbiote is alive, and therefore you cant rip it off, because everytime you try to it just slips through your fingers. In the shows and series there were instances where Eddie Brock or Peter Parker would cut off small samples for tests, but thats about it. Also, the Symbiote isnt as fabricy as they show in the movie, although it can change its form to mimic any clothing, its usually just a smooth black suit. witht he white spider in the middle front and back.

I also found problems with the way they deplicted the symbiote moving over peter parker when he was sleeping. I found it too, i dont know how to say it, but stiff. It seemed like the symbiote wasnt as fluid as it originally was in the comics and shows. In the shows or comics, you can see the smybiote stretch itself quickly, within an instant, without stopping whenever it wants to.

like that but in the teaser, it seemed to slowly creep un-smoothly onto spiderman. I just hope they make the symbiotes movements more rapid and fluid, because by the teaser it seemed like it was slow, and dull. When in reality its very fast and smooth.

Best answers
Hopefully they will fix that before the movie comes out

Best answers
They probably wont fix the spiderman black suit, since its already been shown in the trailers, but I do hope they make the symbiote itself more smooth.

jp

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Well, it does consume him as in "consuming his mind", the symbiote changes his personality too some what, he becomes more agressive, more arrogant, it changes him, so you can say it "consumes" him.

Just like you can say "That game really consumed my life for a while".

2D/3D Artist
★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Cause you corrected me when I was saying it consumed him =P

Anyway, I found this...oh it contains some spoilers but it's not official info, you're call.
http://www.darkhorizons.com/news06/060629g.php

It contains some info about the suit and some other things you found weird.
Also...it says a thing or two about Venom =P bah read it if you like so I wont spoile anything...

Best answers
Hash your gonna have to show me some sort of proof that spiderman actually gets the ability to shoot webs organically, because i followed the comics for many years and never heard about organic web shooting from spider-man until the movie.

Also, this video here " http://img506.imageshack.us/img506/5120/z1sm.jpg" is a fake.
you can find it here:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s0V80l4XMsE&search=spiderman 3
and as you can see it clearly states that its a fan trailer and not real. You can also just look at it and see how fake it is. Watch the video and stop it at 28 seconds. Does that symbiote suit going over eddie brocks face look like it was made with the same digital technology as the rest or previous movies? Cmon now, also why would they show the adamantium from X-men 2 in the trailer? lol..

jp

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Chang Wufei said:
ok......we and your stating this why?...
Alzheimer must be a *****.

If you say that it does not consume people, to someone who says it does, I think you might not understand the way how he might have meant the word "comsumed", so I tried to explain that.

However, if you really can't remember or see why, then I better quit explaining anything to you.

Best answers
I only asked why you were stating that because I didnt see the connection, dont go treating me like I'm some sort of an idiot. Your reply to my post was 7 posts after mine and the conversation had moved into something else, so I had forgotten your statement. Therefore explaining why I was confused. So lets keep this thread civil, and stop with the smart ass remarks.

2D/3D Artist
★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Chang Wufei said:
Hash your gonna have to show me some sort of proof that spiderman actually gets the ability to shoot webs organically, because i followed the comics for many years and never heard about organic web shooting from spider-man until the movie.

Also, this video here " http://img506.imageshack.us/img506/5120/z1sm.jpg" is a fake.
you can find it here:
and as you can see it clearly states that its a fan trailer and not real. You can also just look at it and see how fake it is. Watch the video and stop it at 28 seconds. Does that symbiote suit going over eddie brocks face look like it was made with the same digital technology as the rest or previous movies? Cmon now, also why would they show the adamantium from X-men 2 in the trailer? lol..
I lost you man...
Who said anything about this fake trailer?...
And who said anything about organic sh!t? =P

I just showed you this site which may have some good info, may not be official but it may be true.

2D/3D Artist
★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
No prob man, if you noticed though, you posted once, then I posted, then you posted again right after mine...

Quotes help.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Chang Wufei said:

you can find it here:
First off, I stated myself in my post that the trailer is fake. No need to tell me it is, because I already know.

Secondly Spider-man does indeed have organic web shooters. He gained them in "Spectacular Spider-man" a while ago. Need proof? Go look it up on wikipedia, or just look at this. http://www.moonrover.com/picky/archives/2004/11/spiderman_organ.html

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom