New Spider-man 3 trailer!

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
http://www.apple.com/trailers/sony_pictures/spider-man_3/

Well, the trailer got me stoked all over again, this one looks like it could be the best one of them all. Only thing i'm wondering though, is how are they gonna fit so much into it? After watching the trailer, it seems we've got spidey dealing with the symbiote suit, The Sandman rampaging around, the Green Goblin back for another go, Eddie Brock will be in there somewhere (and possibely Venom), and we have Gwen Stacy throwing a wrench into Pete and MJ's relationship. Sounds like a lot to have in one movie, but if they pull it off, I'm positive it will really kick ass.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Just saw this on the news, its a big thing around [northeast ohio] here because a scene in the movie was filmed right here in Cleveland, Ohio, about 30 mins from where I live, so it was all over local news. When I saw it, the first thing I thought was "YES! SYMBIOTE SPIDEHH!!!". I just hope if venom plays a huge role in the movie, that it won't suck.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
venom wont be in the movie. they already have 2 villains :p

Best answers
yeah with 2 villans venom prolly wont be in it..but it does lead to venom being in spiderman 4! :O!!! :O!!!:

i dont like the way they made the black suit. They shouldve gone with the comic book version. the one they used is just too 'fabricy' it doesnt seem like a symbiotic slime suit that covers his body, it seems more like his normal suit, but black instead of red and blue..=\

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Nice, Symbiote Spiderman =D

Now just need to wait for a movie with carnage and venom in it and I'm set.

Best answers
Symbiote Spiderman, never herd of that, Seems cool. Venom will be awsome, from the teaser it looked at though he will be in it.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Carnage... yeah once Carnage shows up in a Spider-Man movie, I'll be sold.

This movie will probably just have Sandman and Green Goblin and the symbiote will be with Spiderman. At the very end is probably where the Symbiote leaves spider-man and then Venom is born, which is probably how the movie will end, giving us a cliff-hanger ending to wait for Spider-Man 4.

Best answers
~*Logan*~ said:

This movie will probably just have Sandman and Green Goblin and the symbiote will be with Spiderman. At the very end is probably where the Symbiote leaves spider-man and then Venom is born, which is probably how the movie will end, giving us a cliff-hanger ending to wait for Spider-Man 4.
Probably. Who's Carnage, that name sound so familiar!!! It's right, there but I can't remember it.

Best answers
Okay, I know he looked similiar to Venom. Yeah that would a coo-ass scene. Them fighting causing carnage in the streets, and whatnot.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
~*Logan*~ said:

i think you hit the nail on the head with that ending. makes sense too since you can see felisha hardy (or someone who looks very much like her) in the trailer. maybe the next movie will see venom, carnage, and the black cat?

Best answers
Mad_AxMan said:
i think you hit the nail on the head with that ending. makes sense too since you can se felisha hardy in the trailer. maybe the next movie will see venom, carnage, and the black cat?
That would be the best movie ever... i dont remember much of the spiderman series except the ones with venom, black cat, and his symbiote suit. unfortunatly i dont really remember carnage :cry: anywho this should be a good movie.

Best answers
I came.

But seriously. It looks great. That was a great teaser trailer. I'm used to the teasers where they show a good 1 second of footage, this one showed a good amount.

But a whole year from now... I'd rather forget about the movie now... then next April get all excited and only have to wait a couple weeks. That's usually what happens anyway...

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Mad_AxMan said:
i think you hit the nail on the head with that ending. makes sense too since you can see felisha hardy (or someone who looks very much like her) in the trailer. maybe the next movie will see venom, carnage, and the black cat?
No. That wouldn't make sense. Carnage only appears when Brock gets busted out of jail by his alien symbiote, so Spider-Man would have already needed to defeat Venom and get him locked up first.

Chances are, Spider-Man 4 will focus on Brock becoming Venom and possibly more Green Goblin issues, and Brock gets locked up in the end with his cell-mate, the soon-to-be-carnage. Then in Spider-Man 5, Venom breaks free and a part of the symbiote gets with the serial killer cellmate and Carnage is born, so Venom and Spidey team up to fight him.

Black Cat has a high chance of appearing in around Spidey 4 though.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Mad_AxMan said:
I'm assuming your talking about the girl Peter is dancing with (unless I missed someone else). Anyways, that isn't Felicia Hardy, it's Gwen Stacy, Peters first true love who was (COMIC SPOILER, although any spidey fan knows this) tragically killed by the Goblin. You can tell because, well Felicia wasn't blond, and Gwen always had the black hair clip thing.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I was annoyaed by the Gwen bit. Greatly.. But oh well, I really liked the first two, so I'll be happy to see this one.

I also don't like the fabricy black suit.

IT'S SUPPOSED TO BE SMOOOOOTH!

Oh well. Did anyone else notice the Emo haircut though?

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
They have a teaser for a movie coming out in 11 months? That's a bit excessive.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom