New skinn , from the sucker himself .

vox

Best answers
Zereth said:
Ok vox, I know u hate me , but ur pissing me off. If ur gonna post **** like that U coulda told smo that personally . Just ask him urself WHICH part of the skin he did .. The face and the green on the head, rest I did myself . Now I know u try to find any situation possible to insult me or whatever u do, so please stop, It's very annoying .
U could at least mentione How ****ty the rest was , it would make more sense to me than just empty post . But whatever .

Thanks for the critts rest of u .
i did tell smo, but i felt it was more needed in this post considering he did the only actually skinned part, i mean the legs and arms are what.. shading and a layer with spots--i like his face and neck, so i gave him props, all there is to it, you gave credit to him in your pic, so i gave credit to him in my post

offtopic: also if sos deserved to get leaked, i believe you deserved to be flamed for leaking it :)

Best answers
really nice are you also making an perfect cell to go with this cell (if you release it)

Best answers
nise they should make like thatb for all the models of esf ill be very awsom.

Best answers
Wow, it's getting hot in this thread with all the flaming.
on topic: Nice work on the semi perfect cell skin. Just wondering though if He is supposed to have those wrinkles on the face. I missed the first half of Cell saga. Newyz, good work.

Best answers
cool model!!!!!! I'll be honored to use that model. Just one problem, his arms look fat, and weak. Maybe you could make him more buff? By the way nuttzy, I don't think people hate you, they just think your scary and a little bit paranoid. (I don't say this in a bad way, I'm just stating it)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom