New skinn , from the sucker himself .

Best answers

Well, I'm doing a skin again I guess . I asked Smo to help me out with the head , so most of the headwork is done by him . I'm in charge of the body as well as some editing parts .

I'll have the done version completed by later today, c&c would be greatly appreciated .

Best answers
Very nice man hope youll reskin a Perfext Cell what is out there

G-Bear
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
Discord Member
Best answers
Wow looks great :)

But isn`t that blue between upper- and lower arm purple?

And for what mod is this?

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
what aboot nuttzy brolly?

anywayz that looks good and... sexah =)
and who is c&c... is it a mod or something... everytime you turn around theres a another dbz mod... oh well

aboot cell.. keep up the good work godhand... um... zereth =D

Best answers
c&c = critz and comments or something like taht :O
and is it just me or do the arms look like tubes :X
and thats not for "another" dbz mod that´s for dbu =]

Best answers
The arms are just the render . Btw, C&C means critts and comments .

Thanks . And reason I didn't do Nuttzys Brolly was cause some *****es started flaming me and so Nuttzy told me himself I can cancel it if I want .

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
Have to crytz just the arms , exept that looks good , GJ on it
heh i gues skining nuttzy s brolly was a bummer

★ Black Lounger ★
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
i do have one complaint, (someones gotta do it)

the dark green splotches look too cartoony when compared to the rest of the skin, and they are very scattered and scarce, if that cell looks like how i remember he had ALOt more splotches on him,

you have the color down very good though, and that face is great,but those splotches look like teh crap in comparison

Best answers
hey nuttzy u r a **** y u always saying there models are worser than yrs u aint the best man smos the best id say u come last ive seen some models and yr bn in every thread saying somethings wrong u ****n sux

★ Black Lounger ★
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
your just mad cuz i blocked you on aim, heh

cuz you were saying i was the best modeller here while you were begging for my models, dont act like you didnt,

i dont expect you to understand the words "in comparison" in that post, what i said was that the splotches looked like crap in comparison to the head skin,

me and zereth are friends, he understood what i meant, and since it was directed towards him thats the only person who needs to, if you cant understand what i meant and you think i called his skin crappy, maybe you should be doing your english homework instead of wasting your life here

as for going in other peoples threads and saying stuff is wrong,.....that is the point of criticism, if people keep throwing bull**** "its perfect" spam in every thread nobody will ever get better

Fumoffu!
Retired Forum Staff
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
As always, great work on the skin, Zereth. Can't wait to see more of this done.

Prefalen Raziel said:
hey nuttzy u r a **** y u always saying there models are worser than yrs u aint the best man smos the best id say u come last ive seen some models and yr bn in every thread saying somethings wrong u ****n sux
There is no need for you to march into a thread and create trouble by turning a perfectly decent topic into a flaming-machine. Enjoy a warning :warning: [/i] for your actions - if you want to post in this or any other thread again, please make sure that your post's contens are on-topic and void of flames and spam.

vox

Best answers
nice work smo

edit: never realized how overly bulky that model is , ohwell, always good to see semi perfect cell considering nobody wants to do him yet he could be skinned so awesomely with all his detail

hope you pull off his ownage to the fullest potenital

Best answers
oh sorry but i wat does flam and stuff mean and where does pm say theres no pms but nice work zereth and smo>?
edit. ahh yr wrong nuttzy i dont no who u r. y would i call u the best modeler yr no way near the good modelers out there wats there 2 act like it because i just joined the forums ive donenuthing 2 u accept 4 the message thn and here and i dont need 2 work on english homework i speak english very well but u c fool some people that ive spoked 2 dont like u u r wrong so get yr acts 2 gether gurly

Fumoffu!
Retired Forum Staff
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Prefalen Raziel said:
oh sorry but i wat does flam and stuff mean and where does pm say theres no pms but nice work zereth and smo>?
edit. ahh yr wrong nuttzy i dont no who u r. y would i call u the best modeler yr no way near the good modelers out there wats there 2 act like it because i just joined the forums ive donenuthing 2 u accept 4 the message thn and here and i dont need 2 work on english homework i speak english very well but u c fool some people that ive spoked 2 dont like u u r wrong so get yr acts 2 gether gurly
Did you even bother to read what I posted above?

If you want to continue posting on these forums, I suggest you stop your flaming attitude straight away. I would also suggest you to go through the forum rules sticky and refrain yourself from EVER flaming or pointing fingers in ANY thread again. It's the forum staff's responsibility to make sure these boards remain civil and have an overall friendly attitude - if you cannot understand something that simple, further action will be taken. If you want to post in this thread again, please make sure it's perfectly relevant to the TOPIC.

★ Black Lounger ★
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
go on deny it, thats what id expect

if i had saved the messages, (from aim NOT pm) would you have responded differently?,

i happen to remember a senteance you said in our last conversation

"man you and smo are best modelers"
shortly after you asked for my brolly, and said it was better than smos,

you started blasting me with requests for a raziel, which was followed again by more brolly requests when i said no,

and as for speaking english very well?, ill let the community decide on that one,

and for the people that dont like me here, most of those are people who have edited my models and forgot to make sure they could, or were reminded of the rules that they were supposed to follow anyways, (which you are breaking again) i suppose theres a few other cases, but i dont expect nor do i force that everyone likes me,

now so i dont wind up falling into the same hole you dug for yourself, some ontopic ness,

gotsa few crits on the skin, prettymuch details, (that you were probabaly planning on adding in later anyways, in that case just consider them a reminder)

cuz i got a few after looking at a few cell pictures,

the neck part, thast V shaped, needs to be colored black
like in this picture http://www.dbgtn.com/images/cels/cell/cell33.jpg

the eyes are a bit mishaped, they need to be rounded at the far ends of them a little bit, (if ya dont know what i mean ill tell ya on aim), id make a facial drawover right quick, but that picture i linked to should serve alot of that same purpose,

also the beak and dome on his head should be the same color, though the dome will probabaly be chromed later, correct?

lookin forward to your torso though, you usually do those pretty good, if i catch you on aim and you got updates gimme a lil peek

sorry groovy, you posted while i was typing that lengthy rant up

✔️ HL Verified
🎈 Advanced
Best answers
sarcasm to follow -->Yeah definitely sucks big time, looks like that guy was right about j00 :p

Just kidding, as always i think its great. GJ man.

Best answers
vox said:
nice work smo

edit: never realized how overly bulky that model is , ohwell, always good to see semi perfect cell considering nobody wants to do him yet he could be skinned so awesomely with all his detail

hope you pull off his ownage to the fullest potenital
Ok vox, I know u hate me , but ur pissing me off. If ur gonna post **** like that U coulda told smo that personally . Just ask him urself WHICH part of the skin he did .. The face and the green on the head, rest I did myself . Now I know u try to find any situation possible to insult me or whatever u do, so please stop, It's very annoying .
U could at least mentione How ****ty the rest was , it would make more sense to me than just empty post . But whatever .

Thanks for the critts rest of u .

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Very nice and detailed...make it more sharp. on the head i mean

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
I dunno if this tread is about the model or flaming now? o well
model is good , dont mind some crap here

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom