New Sig Yay

Best answers
Hey i just finished this picture off, honest opinions on the stupid poll (and damnit don't add cheese lol).

Best answers
It would have gotten great but it looks too much like your old sig...so I said its good.

Best answers
It looks like my old sig? Really? lol, hang on i'll throw them both down.

*edit, well.. Not toooo close, the same kinda layout yeah...Yes.. Well at least this new one i have looks cleaner than the other one

Best answers
I ment layout. But good work none the less lol

Best answers
Thank you, lol. I was kinda getting tired of looking at that picture that didn't really match, gohan glowing in yellow under the starry sky and reflecting water (I made that background i might add even if its not the greatest thing...)

Best answers
lol it looks good i like your old sig better.

Best answers
Thanks lid, hey i'm wondering something, in the corner of your sig it has "Version 7.0". What do you mean by that? Photoshop 7.0 is my guess, which reminds me i've gotta start downloading.. I didn't mention what thats called so i don't get a warning :laff:

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
Fisrt of all , i voted plain garbage. That sig is horrible compared to your old one. Looks like you didnt put any efforts in it. Dull fonts with some strokes... and one mystik gohan and a lil effect in the back..

Dude you can do better than this.

Oh ya, LID sigs all look a bit alike, the version 7.0 mean that its the version 7 or the 7th sig of him.

Best answers
hahaha, pretty straight forward. I wasn't aiming at the whole to detailed thing this time because i've done it time and time again, i like this one better because it doesn't bore as easily, just my opinion

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
well my opinion is when there is 2 sig with the same picture on it, its bad.

Dj Ready got that mystik gohan ...

Maybe you could make the rotatng sigs like ahkaru and lightscream and put like 10 sig that look the same and just change the caracters in each of them.

that would be nice.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
what do u think of my 2 new ones, they r not really sigs, they r buttons for my final fantasy site i am makeing, i them for all the other ppl too.

Best answers
Originally posted by SPiN SIG Manager
well my opinion is when there is 2 sig with the same picture on it, its bad.

Dj Ready got that mystik gohan ...
Whos Dj Ready? I don't happen to see him in the members, lol.

Originally posted by The New Akuma
what do u think of my 2 new ones, they r not really sigs, they r buttons for my final fantasy site i am makeing, i them for all the other ppl too.

They're to small lol. Maybe you should try making it a lil wider to add your name in it or something along the lines of that... Just my opinion.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Originally posted by GundamSeph
They're to small lol. Maybe you should try making it a lil wider to add your name in it or something along the lines of that... Just my opinion.

umm, they r web site buttons, not sigs i said, so they r the lil things u click on a site lol im haveing each person to have there own page with there pics, music, guides etc

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
I love that sig man :) I hate my sigs, they look like a noob made em. Wait, I am a noob!

Banned
Banned
Best answers
I've been wondering, Gundamseph..

where did you get that picture of gohan?
It looks....different..
did you do anythin to it?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom