New sig, Want your opinions

Best answers
Hey guys, i just made a new sig and i wanted a few opinions on it. It was just a quick lil job but i think it looks pretty cool. And the quote, it has a big meaning for it, so if you don't understand that, just ask for an explanation before you give it a bad opinion. Thanks

Best answers
yea i like the effects or the bg which ever they are... the whole bubble thing.. good work

Best answers
Above it was supposed to say c.r.a.p.p.y but it got blocked out. As for the explanation of the quote. "Speed Is The Key To Absolute Power"- It means speed can be a greater advantage over an opponet. "Power Is The Key To Absolute Failure"-Meaning in a way that power over an opponet will greatly fall overtime. It relates to the quote, "Power Corrupts".

Retired
Best answers
yeah something like Tribes 2 :) a heavy armor is way stronger than a light armor but the light armor is way more flexible and faster, so it much easier to win with a light armor than with a heavy if they fought eachother.

Best answers
No one understands that though! Yet i proved my point in TFC with a scout against soldier, it was damn funny, lol

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
now if you really wanted to prove that, it wouldve been a scout vs a hw guy

Best answers
first chuck conc at em

then drop weird nettle things

then run at him usin shotgun

when you'r out of ammo for it use crowbar

( NOT NAILGUN )

:)

Retired
Best answers
wow you finally got your sig eh? well it's too big!! WUHAUAHUAHAUH uhmm sorry...:p just warning you that you will get banned if you don't change it soon.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom