New sig, Shadow from SA2

Naz

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
err not sure if that was spam, but yes, his previous sigs were very trendwhorish

Originally posted by Fury

@naz@ IMO i luv that font
some hate it, some love it, everyone has their own opinion about it, I don't think it fits the rest of the background , it's not a font that goes well with the abstract bg imho

grtz Naz

Best answers
The character is what makes it look good, but the rest doesnt appeal to me .. lol

5/10 ... sorry

Best answers
At least you're honest :)

I'm going to be redo my sig in a new style and a new font.. with any luck, after I've made 2 spawn sigs for 2 different people (suddenly became popular o_o)

Yeh, my previous sigs were nice (I think) but they started popping up everywhere, like a week after my spike one with that colour thing was out everyone had one, took over the forum (lol) so I decided to go back to the good old days of a character sig :D

Best answers
Ok this is wierd there are like 2 others with sonic sig's now you have one how f**king sad.

Best answers
I made one of them (for soccer), the other one is Majin Prince's. I'm not too bothered unless it suddenly sweeps the whole board, I really don't want that to happen again *wants to keep shadow in his sigs :(*

Best answers
Thats why i have one art sig with my name and the other an anime sig as you can see so it stops copyers :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom