New Sig Practice : Pgsm Mars

Best answers
Im trying out new things to do with sigs and i like to be creative or somewhat creative XD.
The character is Sailor Mars aka Hino Rei from Pgsm:pretty Guardian Sailor Moon. No passed the tackieness that you might think of the show please, i just wanan know if i could improve thses and or if they are good ideas.

Here is the first one. In normal form on the right(my right) She has something on her face which i didnt notice till now so ill try to fix that.

This is the second one XD. Why do gifs make a low quality thing or am i saving it wrong XD

Xd please be easy. :p Im not to good with sigs and im still new to image ready XD

Sailor moon, pgsm (c)Takeuchi Naoko

King of the Hello Kitty Fanclub
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
.gifs are a way of saving pics in a lower quality, its not you.

I'll lay off the theme because you asked nicely :eek:, the sigs are pretty nice, but in the first one I think you put your name in too many times, just once on the bottom is satisfactory. Otherwise its a good sig.
I think the second one is better even if lower quality.

Both of the animations are a little corny but I think you wanted them like that.

Overall, good job!

Best answers
Rocky87 said:

I'll lay off the theme because you asked nicely :eek:, the sigs are pretty nice, but in the first one I think you put your name in too many times, just once on the bottom is satisfactory. Otherwise its a good sig.
I think the second one is better even if lower quality.

Both of the animations are a little corny but I think you wanted them like that.

Overall, good job!
Thanks, well i wanst sure where to put my name so i slaped it in there where ever it fit hopeing some one would say something to wat you said so Thnks for that. I dont want it to look corny , those are the only clips(gifs) i have of Hino Rei transforming in to Sailor Mars, i have a awsome grade a qulity one but its WmV and i cant open thoses in Image Ready XD im still looking for better qulity and more synchronized clips that i can use ^^

L

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I dont know how to import video files into IR (BABOON) and save it as an .gif image XD,
could you make a small tutorial?...
Btw, the second sig just seems to 'fit'

Best answers
Fatal_CobraX said:
I dont know how to import video files into IR (BABOON) and save it as an .gif image XD,
could you make a small tutorial?...
Btw, the second sig just seems to 'fit'
all i do is open the file up in IR it cant be wmv (thats all i know so far) and if you want to put it in something you have to link all the layers to gether and drag it. Id make a tutorial but i dont know how.
Im not sure if there is a file size i know when i imported large files my IR would freeze i guess it depends on you system. Well you still dont know how to get one in then feel free to ask AIm me or pm.. bye THankies to

Old School
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Rocky87 said:
It is possible to save gifs so that the quality remains the same. This is my old signature.

The quality isnt bad at all.

Best answers
TwisteR said:
It is possible to save gifs so that the quality remains the same. This is my old signature.
The quality isnt bad at all.

Cool , how is thea a certine setting you need cuz i just his save optimize as and save ^^

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom