New sig.. Please review

Best answers
hey... I just made a new sig.. here it is:

C&C please

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Hmm. Sorry, it just doesn't flow AT ALL.The bg doesn't match the pic, You can hardly make out the pic and hte bg colors don't go with it. Sorry...

Best answers
I know the bg doesnt really fit with the picture.. I was going for the contrast.. And the pic isnt that hard to figure out for anyone whos played MGS. any of them. Its the good ol Solid Snake... I recognized it as soon as i saw it, so... yeah.

But please, its fine - I really do appreciate honestly. I was forcing myself to find a picture thatll go along iwth the sig.. Heres the sig without a picture, does it look better?

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
hm... that bg just doens't appeal to me at all...

Best answers
Heh, fun fact - it was all made using the gradient tool and some filters, no brushing.
(lol Gaara... gradieeeent.)

Why doesnt it appeal?

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Yeah, I know I used to be Mr. Gradient, but that contrast just makes it so fugly.... And the dot grid, it all flows horrid together... Don't get mad xD I just don't like it...

Best answers
aaah i shall repeat until it is understood!

I reallllly appreciate honestly

oh well.. I got Gaara's opinion... Can I get anyone elses? (Well, taking into account its 1:17 AM, im not expecting anything soon... :p)

Ice Cream God
✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
Looks really funky. You should add some color to snake so he fits in a bit more.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Yeah, me too. Nice try though Izzy.

Best answers
Aight... thanks for the critz everybody :) I'll work on another one soon... or maybe ill somehow edit this one... you never know what might happen when you mess around in PS :]

I'll update it soon, maybe today even.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom