New sig maker

Best answers
Yeah, I used to be here awhile ago. No, I didnt have photoshop back then. Yes, I was really stupid back then. And yes, I realize part of the bottom outline is missing. I spent so much time cutting and pasting I really cant be bothered to edit it. And, this isnt my most recent sig. I have gone into transparent gifs, but they are huge in file size and I dont want to have any 56k casualties.

Im not gonna get a new sig for awhile, so most likely its my current sig. My avatar is too big to upload so im using one someone made for me.

brainfeeder
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
If you save your avatar as a gif in photoshop, it cuts down the file size a lot.

As for your sig, you did a decent job on the cutting, but the bg is lacking. Try using brushes, it helps you become creative in photoshop.

4/10

Best answers
Thats one of my old backgrounds. I use a program called bryce usually, but I made that sig before i got it. If I can find the psd i might make a new bg.

Best answers
The cutting is great, but this is really not visually appealing. There are too many different characters for one. Generally, try to stick to 1 or 2 characters tops in a sig. They clash horribly with the background (their faded colors don't go well on gray) and the font you displayed your name with is horrible...I'd have to give you a 2/10 here.

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
cutting is done great, but u should try blending the pics in better and....dont use tutorials, bg is just a very simple tutorial >.<
(http://hazlettnet.net/tutorials/sig.html)
But with brushing you can learn how to make some awesome sigs...tho sometimes i wonder where ppl get their brushes (like Unknown has some awesome brush sigs (as far as i know) i wonder where he got his brushes >.<)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom