new sig, crappy but.. yeah

★ Black Lounger ★
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I know its simple, but i aint exactly a sig maker and i just do it when im bored so dont mind the crappyness, anyway here it is:

if the image aint workin go to:

http://www.angelfire.com/punk4/davidski/ and come back, and maybe it'll work >_<

Anyway, i just wanna know, should i change my sig?

Best answers
I like that background, just the guy stands out like a sore thumb. Should you change your sig? I think so, make something special :p

★ Black Lounger ★
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
hmmm, thanks man, i'll try sumthin else and post it soon, its just, i drew that guy in it, and i couldnt decide wether to include him or sum1 else, take a look, and suggest one of these:

http://www.angelfire.com/punk4/davidski/op_ivy.JPG

if they arent anygood for that type of sig letme know, but if there is anyway i could include them (usin any techniques) i'd be glad to know ^_^, thanks for the time

Best answers
I actually really like your current sig.. if I was you I'd keep it.

Best answers
i cant see it, i hate angel fire, and tripod, go to hell, both of u

Best answers
Your talent for drawing is amazing, you're very good. I think you should use the lead singer on a green or blue background, not too light though.

Best answers
(copy & paste link in browers then click back button works too)

Bah, i'm the only one who doesnt care for size, as long its not wider or longer than 1/4 of the screen. Its all about how creative you get with it. I like it... but like everybody else says, its not better then your current.

★ Black Lounger ★
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
lol i forgot all about this topic, woops, im gonna keep my current one, but next time i do some good art, u can expect a new sig, untill then im gonna practice

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom