New Problems

Best answers
;( ok before i was playing the game perfectly well ok fine...well anyways when i downloaded a majin vegeta,ss vegeta 4 models i just would work..When it starts loading it stops on 112 or 86 on the countdown ,,,whats the problem:S

Best answers
I have the same problem, but it doesn't matter. Just wait o_o .

Best answers
ok well do you have to be playin a LAN game to fight bots and do you get them i already downloaded them i don't get what it is talking about a console.:]

Best answers
console is when you type -console in target in your cs launcher and yes you do have to be playing lan to use bots

Best answers
heres my instructions if you downloaded the ESF bots from Red Saiyan.net.

the instructions are on the read me file, its basic enuff to understand.

to get the bots on your created server, you must have console enabled. First i have a new shortcut for esf, edit it so its change from -game cstrike to -game esf, then at the end of -game esf put a space then type "-console" without the quotation marks.

now while in the game just press this key `which is next to 1.

now once your in the console type: addbot
assuming you have just created a server and havent changed the max amount of players to join you can only add 8 bots.

Have fun, if you need more help, just post back.

Best answers
console is when you type -console in target in your cs launcher and yes you do have to be playing lan to use bots
It dont have to be lan to addbots. I play on internet with bots.

Sorry im not good at english

The Viking
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
If you have Blade's old alpha bottie.... Then i got good news here are some bots with a little more spice in it. They where made by ME(Me is a user of this forum,so whe i say ME i'm not talkng about myself) It's called kibot and you can get it

here.http://www.geocities.com/kaiser_neo/ESF/kibotv3.zip

It works with the same commands as blade's but then easier ,this time you will only have to put in the name to kick him
not [Bot] bla bla bla and you can pick the character you want to fight.
Using addbot (1/2, 1 is good 2 is evil) (1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,0 as the character number like 1 is buu 2 is goku) and as final you can give him a name but that's up to you to decide.

Best answers
I dunno alot of skins mess up ur game so i dunt thing u really should be dling skins.... i already tried skins i had to reinstall it

Best answers
my ESF use to work when i downloaded the Majin Vegeta model but when i download the mystic Gohan pack my game would be like urs

Best answers
if you download files from red saiyan, go to the ESF Beta section and not in the ESF Alpha.

to avoid having to reinstall esf.

Best answers
Originally posted by Zlyer
It dont have to be lan to addbots. I play on internet with bots.

Sorry im not good at english
me 2

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom