New Prince of Persia preview.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I didn't think it was related to this games tough since the other guy is blond.
That may be true, but I remember there was another Prince of Persia game based on the one I posted that was in 3-D and it was like the newer ones, but more puzzle based like the original. And I'm sure the original has at least some influence on the newer games.

Best answers

Yeah this is PoP 3D the first 3d attempt at a PoP game. Was kinda fun but got forgotten when SoT was released

Best answers
Actually I loved it..
Too bad I couldn't finish it. Too dam hard puzzles xD.

Force Pit Member
Best answers
that proves that the title "prince of persia" has nothing to do with the sands, in the future there clould even be prince of persia-the gut buster, and the main character could be a descendent of the original prince :p,

Best answers
that proves that the title "prince of persia" has nothing to do with the sands, in the future there clould even be prince of persia-the gut buster, and the main character could be a descendent of the original prince :p,
I Smell Assassin's Creed, a black guy and an Animus. lol.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
That video looks amazing. I think she will ad a lot of interesting moves in the game, and it sounds like she's not going to be a character that follows you in Resident Evil, Hallelujah.

ANBU
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
awesome pic! The Prince (that will hopefully have a name) looks very well created!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom