New power up fists

Moving with Sonic Speed
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I *am* an admin, and here is your second warning :warning: for telling me how to do my job and talking back. Those two posts were both spam, for your information. Any post that has no relation to the topic at hand is considered spam, and this thread isn't about your whining. Get yourself in gear or get booted from the forums.

3 warnings = Ban. You have 2.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
King-Goku The esf forum doesn't suck!!!!!!!!!!!!
You just got to exited cuz of yur 1st warning(I hope).

And the fists I personaly think the team won't use it.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
on topic:
again.. this is kind of pointless, the firsts are pretty small anyway, and you should be looking at your opponent and not at your firsts.

off-topic:
uh... King-Goku.... your an idiot. Sonic has given you 2 warnings already and you wana bust his balls?

all i have to say is.... see you in 2 weeks if he doesnt perma-ban you.

*edit*
if he lets your "hehehe" slide i would recommend that you only post relevant information to the topic at hand if you wish to stay on the forum.

**edit**
post below me.... your not supposed to advertize either... or curse...
are you trying to get yourself banned??

Best answers
Dragonball unlimited is much better and the arent a bucnh of ***gets pwnedbymagus.com

For portraying childish acts, you get to be the first person I ban, congrats :\ -Magus

Moving with Sonic Speed
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
*sigh* Sir, if you are any representation of what is in store for us at Dragonball Unlimited then I don't see how it could possibly have a better community.

Final warning.

Eon

TeeHee
Banned
Best answers
I can't believe this, a bannable offense all in one thread, see you in a few King-Goku.

Live free or die by the sword
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
King Goku, if you want to be banned, let me know by continuing to act like a fecktard. Either act civilized and follow the rules, or go play Dragonball U and leave this community alone.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom