New POTW!

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
Amazing the picture of the week but one question please respond What is a animated kameha??!?!? :| :| this is not animated or what?

Base belongs to me.
👑 Administrator
🌠 Staff
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💎Légéñdārý
Best answers
Andrey, animated means "moving" pictures which is actually multiple different pictures in 1 sprite. So when you charge it, you see it moving. If it is not animated, it won't do such thing.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
FF|Skyrider said:
Andrey, animated means "moving" pictures which is actually multiple different pictures in 1 sprite. So when you charge it, you see it moving. If it is not animated, it won't do such thing. And afraid this k-wave is not animated.
Christ..Tencharsftl! /o/

Kama said:
Sadly it's not. 1.3 is such a huge upgrade, we wanted to have all the possible space avalible and utilized without making the file too big. One of the easiest cuts we had to make was downgrading from 1.2's animated sprites. It saves us a few mb's of file size so you can dl and play faster. Plus the fighting is so great you won't notice the lack of animated sprites. And for anyone who can't tell, i'm kidding, it is animated.

Can't wait to pwn you all.

Base belongs to me.
👑 Administrator
🌠 Staff
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💎Légéñdārý
Best answers
*shrugs*, i haven't really read the whole story, just the begin part. >_< i'm at school you know, can't take the risk getting caught. I've edited my post, and hell. Don't tell me you never make mistakes.

whereswarren (King_Vegeta)
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Davy, we love you.

Best answers
that spr is teh secks, but theres one problem.

The sprite should be at the middle of hands and a ball should be smaller like in epizodes, i give it 9/10

Base belongs to me.
👑 Administrator
🌠 Staff
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💎Légéñdārý
Best answers
Andrey, yes. It is animated.

★ Black Lounger ★
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Black Gohan said:
but theres one problem.

The sprite should be at the middle of hands and a ball should be smaller like in epizodes
First of all, the sprite is perfectly centered, the reason it doesnt look like that between the hands is because its attached to the atachment on goku. Where that is depends on whoever rigs the models, remember it has to look right for generic beams/spirit bomband such too, and while it may look off from the side/front view, it looks fine from behind. I'd also like to add that the sprite is at its maximum size in the picture, that also explains the size of the ball.

Sorry, i dont wanna sound like im making excuses but thats just how it is :x

btw, i <3 you all

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Yo, David.

That sprite is one sexy ****in' beast!

That'll be all. <3

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Too bad we don't get to see a video of the sprite in action.... As far as I know.... it doesn't move or do anyting special and David is a big meany pants for getting our hopes up!With all joking aside, David is the man!

Best answers
Out of curiosity, do the energy lines coming out of the charge increase in range as PL increases? That would be sorta sweet.. probably hard to do though.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Kenny83 said:
Out of curiosity, do the energy lines coming out of the charge increase in range as PL increases? That would be sorta sweet.. probably hard to do though.
Um.. he didn't say anything about that, so I think it's a good bet to assume that it works exactly like every other attack sprite in the game, don't you think?

seb

Best answers
His hands look a little.. strange

Best answers
~*Logan*~ said:
I don't pay attention to who does what on the ESF team. Only my BTL team.
Well, he has 2 sprite packs on ESF-World for 1.2 that were very popular. There are other ways you could've found out >_<.

★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Mccdbz5 said:
Well, he has 2 sprite packs on ESF-World for 1.2 that were very popular. There are other ways you could've found out >_<.
uhh a scouter/hud/crosshair isn't considered "spriting"

sub

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
sean said:
uhh a scouter/hud/crosshair isn't considered "spriting"
He released two sprite packs that changed explosions and some beam sprites.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom