New POTW!

Best answers
sean said:
uhh a scouter/hud/crosshair isn't considered "spriting"
They're considered sprites...Plus, it says they're sprite packs on ESF-World...So actually, I think that would be considered making sprites...Or atleast editing them...

Best answers
Now if they could make that section of the map go darker when he charges up a beam. I forget what the effect is called, but basicly the light is so bright it cancles out any weaker light around it to make it apear night time. Or maybe i'm going crazy in my old age.

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
Are you guys going to use different background pics? I know its prolly alot more work, but meh you guys have used them since 1.9/2.0 then again those are the default ones...

Validated Steam Engine
🌈 Beta Tester
✔️ HL Verified
🌹 Regular Rosé
Best answers
Well look at that background pic, and then go watch DBZ. That's pretty much exactly the type of area they always fought in.

Also, that sprite is the major secks. I <3 David.

Only thing I'm curious about is why there is scouter text without a scouter. o_O

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Cap J said:
Well look at that background pic, and then go watch DBZ. That's pretty much exactly the type of area they always fought in.

Also, that sprite is the major secks. I <3 David.

Only thing I'm curious about is why there is scouter text without a scouter. o_O
hud_draw 0

takes out the hud (including scouter), but text still appears

Validated Steam Engine
🌈 Beta Tester
✔️ HL Verified
🌹 Regular Rosé
Best answers
Ah, thank you for clearing that up for me.

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
i hates the fingers it's too ... powerpuff girls like :( the rest is pure secksyness !

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
VeGeTTo said:
i hates the fingers it's too ... powerpuff girls like :( the rest is pure secksyness !
The Powerpuff Girls have frickin' balls for hands, this Goku in no way compares to them. :/

★ Black Lounger ★
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
The hands are like that because its a low poly model. For 1500 poly models the hands are excellent, there is no need at all to change them.

★ Black Lounger ★
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
no... there are just going to be low poly models with the release, but scince custom models switching is built into 1.3 you could download and use a higher poly model if u wanted

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
ya it'il bee mega cool , i love complicated models , ........!! like chakra's sonic ones

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom